Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stunned by today's announcement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,975

Stunned by today's announcement

Jan 15, 2018, 11:13 PM

Was surprised Wilkins came back for another year. He has accomplished so much & already has his degree, he really had no reason. Definitely speaks to the volume of the brotherhood there amongst our D-line & maybe more so that this group wasn't happy w/ the end of this past season. If that attitude permeates through the whole team...gonna make for some bad days for some people next year.

Also looking forward to knowing that having that front four back will provide valuable mentorship to our incoming players & to push our OL in the off-season. Buckle up, folks...2018 ought to be interesting

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stunned by today's announcement

Jan 15, 2018, 11:34 PM

Teams can sometimes have to many chiefs and not enough Indians, and all that Talent can hurt as much as it can help. I don't see that happening with a Dabo coached team bc he does a grand job of keeping our guys grounded and playing for each other over taking the glory for them selves. So being as loaded with talent as we are, it will help more than it could ever do us any harm!!! So I will say that our guys are loaded with their HCs way of thinking mixed with their loads of talent!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we get more boxing matches in the locker room, watch out!***

Jan 15, 2018, 11:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 15, 2018, 11:36 PM

Too great players who did the same. Graduated in 3 years, first round pick, and came back for their fourth year. Payton Manning. And Tim Duncan. Turned out fine.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has many reasons to come back

Jan 16, 2018, 7:08 AM

Heck I miss college even at the ripe ole age of 44. I miss my frat parties, girls in baseball hats and blue jeans on early Friday morning classes. No bills, no insurance blah blah. Some people actually enjoy the college life. To some it’s easy and fun. I’m sure Clemson will insure all those Rangers in case something unexpected happens. To Christian he is a different cat. School is probably fun for him and why should he rush into the NFL. I bet he will get into the gym and beef up!

I see him exploding this year into a bigger beast!
Crawdiddy

I miss the fun. The girls. The independence.

Jan 16, 2018, 7:14 AM

I don’t miss being poor and starving. Now with a kid and a mortgage, thankfully I’m just poor!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has many reasons to come back

Jan 16, 2018, 8:07 AM [ in reply to He has many reasons to come back ]

Crawdad, you may be ripening, but you ain't old! Nosiree!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2018, 7:12 AM

No doubt!
GO TIGERS!

Jan 16, 2018, 7:12 AM

No doubt!
GO TIGERS!

Replies: 8