Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stephen A. Smith: Clemson Saved College Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Stephen A. Smith: Clemson Saved College Football

Jan 8, 2019, 1:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cpUTKEois

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'IT'S ALABAMA THEN EVERYBODY ELSE!'

Jan 8, 2019, 1:13 PM

Stephen A got woke. He is the root of the ROY bus talk and post game last night Dabo let them all know what time it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stephen A. Smith: Clemson Saved College Football

Jan 8, 2019, 1:18 PM

What a joke of a comment.

I'll admit I haven't watched the video but I'm guessing his point is that Bama continuing to win means that people will grow tired of college football and that Clemson winning means that other people can beat the dynasty.

I'm not sure what last night proves other than the fact that there are 2 dynasties coexisting and they seem to be trading off supreme dominance of the sport from year to year.

I'm sure either Clemson or Bama will get beaten in the playoff by someone else at some point. Maybe even next season. One of them may even miss the playoff at some point. Until that happens though, I'm not sure how the narrative has changed in regards to everyone besides Clemson and Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stephen A. Smith: Clemson Saved College Football

Jan 8, 2019, 1:32 PM

TigersO said:

I'm guessing his point is that Bama continuing to win means that people will grow tired of college football and that Clemson winning means that other people can beat the dynasty.

I'm not sure what last night proves other than the fact that there are 2 dynasties coexisting and they seem to be trading off supreme dominance of the sport from year to year.

Actually, both of those points are discussed. Just watch the video?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic