Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Statues are pieces of art & history that I enjoy seeing, and we could use several around DV..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,356

Statues are pieces of art & history that I enjoy seeing, and we could use several around DV..

May 4, 2019, 10:29 AM

one of Heisman, Howard, Danny, others.

When I toured Ga Southern’s football stadium several years ago, I loved the fact they had TWO statues of Erk Russell (outside & inside) with a lunch pail.

Yes, Clemson is making some great new history but the past history can be on display too, with statues.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Statues are pieces of art & history that I enjoy seeing, and we could use several around DV..

May 4, 2019, 11:36 AM

Agree and have said the same for years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Statues are pieces of art & history that I enjoy seeing, and we could use several around DV..

May 4, 2019, 11:46 AM

I'd like to see some too, LBBill. These days, I wonder if ANY new statues will be put up anywhere in America. Once up - what if they offend someone a few years later? If they're inches away from taking down Washington, Jefferson, etc., would any statue survive? Maybe Karl Marx, Lenin, Hillary, Deniro, AOC, Madonna, Michael Moore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 1:05 PM

To Huhud: You are a sick puppy if you equate Marx & Lenin to the others on your list ... regardless of your politics.

Statues of living people are creepy ... hold off on Danny.***

May 4, 2019, 12:03 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 12:06 PM

I would not mind seeing us put gargoyles all along the upper deck of Death valley and have them looking down on to the field. I mean how intimidating would that be? It would give the rest of the ACC programs nightmares, that much I can tell you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 12:20 PM

The nightmares have already begun.....with the best yet to come. ;)

May 4, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Statues are pieces of art & history that I enjoy seeing, and we could use several around DV.. ]

This something you had in mind balm?

May 4, 2019, 2:44 PM

I think it's time for the proper recognition of TNet Ring of Honor posters. How about some statues of them?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,356
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic