Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spectrum has obviously given their Customer Service reps NO
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Spectrum has obviously given their Customer Service reps NO

Aug 21, 2019, 1:02 PM

info about the ACC Network. True call from this morning. The network popped up (finally) on my channel guide in Orangeburg, SC last night, Channel 388. Clicking on it got me a message saying, "To receive this channel, call Customer Care at (number). So I did, and explained to the lady that I was calling to verify that my package would include the ACC Network. I told her that it would officially launch TOMORROW, since she seemed to know nothing about it. She then proceeded to ask ME what ACC stood for. So, she obviously ain't from anywhere around here. Long story short, she could provide absolutely no useful information, other than to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Their automated system called me back to get me to do a survey, somebody's ears will be burning when they listen to the message I recorded at the end of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spectrum has obviously given their Customer Service reps NO

Aug 21, 2019, 2:39 PM

the same problem called to ask about accn. 341 channel no info yet they said 900 &901 were acc WRONG those are local broadcast only!!!!!!!!!!!!! for accn you have to have silver or gold package one day before start no one knows WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 2:44 PM

Lucky you aren’t with Directv their reps don’t even know anything about football. They tried to direct me to soccer channels.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She probably thought ACC stood for

Aug 21, 2019, 2:47 PM

All Camel Channel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

More like Amchoor Curry and Cumin

Aug 21, 2019, 2:53 PM

Most of the reps I talk to probably like Indian food

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 7:36 PM

1st question when calling
Did you ever work for WalMart

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic