Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina must feel so lonesome about now!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

South Carolina must feel so lonesome about now!

Apr 9, 2019, 12:12 AM

Their arch-rival wins the football National Championship!
The school that spanked them in the belk bowl wins the basketball National Championship!
The conference they dropped out of some 25 years ago(ACC), currently is the SEC's daddy!
Oh yeah, 5-0, and 70-42-4!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina must feel so lonesome about now!

Apr 9, 2019, 12:15 AM

Think we posted at the same time with the same thoughts!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And every time they order a pizza now

Apr 9, 2019, 12:17 AM

the drivers are going to spit on it

Here's my good friend with one of his "gotcha" comments.***

Apr 9, 2019, 4:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And every time they order a pizza now

Apr 9, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to And every time they order a pizza now ]

Why would someone order pizza to the Taco Bell drive thru...

wait, nevermind coot "lojik"

What will they do with no $EC coat tails to ride ?

Apr 9, 2019, 12:26 AM

Re: What will they do with no $EC coat tails to ride ?

Apr 9, 2019, 12:30 AM

Curl up in the fetal position while sucking their thumb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What will they do with no $EC coat tails to ride ?

Apr 9, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to What will they do with no $EC coat tails to ride ? ]

Will they ride our's bc we're in the same state, LMFAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 12:56 AM

I think that the coots can claim a part of this basketball title. It was after all their close loss to the UVA football team in the Belk Bowl that propelled UVA to the basketball championship.

Apr 9, 2019, 1:17 AM

We are going to make those coot suffer for a very long time for acting the way they did when they finally had 5 wins over us in their history. All the smack they talked about Dabo and Clemson is eating their heart out right now, and will for a long long time, suck it coots, you worthless morons!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 3:05 AM

After going 40 years without beating us even two years in a row too. Can you imagine? They just couldn’t control themselves. Bless their hearts. They’re getting all the karma they deserve.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I actually now feel sorry for them

Apr 9, 2019, 11:20 AM

AT NO TIME EVER.

Apr 9, 2019, 1:24 PM

Who says wishes don't come true and prayers are not answered? About 7 or 8 years ago, the Gamecocks were wishing and praying we would keep Dabo.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 1:12 PM

That is one of the things I mention to every coot I try not to have a conversation with, while I'm laughing. I will also mention their promise to pay Dabo's salary if we kept him, and their rent is also past due just as Dabo's salary payments. Trust me when I say, they absolutely regret ever starting a conversation with me, and I do try my best to avoid those bc living here in cootville, I wear Clemson colors EVERY time I go out my front or back door, I never leave home without representing my Tigers well, never, not even by accident, I swear!!!

Never, Ever Forget...***

Apr 10, 2019, 3:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic