Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR lamecox still mad their players are sitting out bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

SCAR lamecox still mad their players are sitting out bowl

Dec 10, 2018, 8:50 AM

Many lamebrain lamecox have suggestions as to how to get their players to play in the bowl. I have one suggestion that they have not considered: Don't have to go to such a crummy year end bowl in the first place. Perhaps they should get a better head FB coach/staff and earn an invitation to a more prestigious bowl. Then, all their "great" players would want to play for dear old SCAR!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess it isn’t really “forever to thee” after all***

Dec 10, 2018, 8:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

"Sooner to flee"..........***

Dec 10, 2018, 9:04 AM

Re: SCAR lamecox still mad their players are sitting out bowl

Dec 10, 2018, 8:55 AM

Shhhhh! - DOn't tell them to get a better HC. Muschamp is doing a fine job and will lead them to a NC before Bentley leaves.

Dec 10, 2018, 9:15 AM

You didn't hear? Bentley is debating leaving early for the NFL.. Somehow, someone has gotten in his head that he's destined for NFL stardom and all that comes with it.

Can't wait to see the "I should have come back" crash and burn where he declares, picked up as an UFA, relegated to the practice squad for the Browns for a week or two and then tossed aside.

The road to the NFL is littered with athletes far better than 6Head that couldn't cut it.. H3ll, I hated him - but Connor Shaw was 10x the QB this hack is.. If Shaw couldn't make it, I don't know how this moron thinks he's going to succeed.

NFL - National Forehead League ?

Dec 10, 2018, 10:44 AM

The premise that Jake Benchley is a pro quality QB is simply hilarious .
Am I the only one ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: NFL - National Forehead League ?

Dec 10, 2018, 10:52 AM

Am I the only one who hopes he leaves early and performs better in the NFL than he did at scar?

That will show future recruits how they handcuff QBs and don't take them to their full potential.

Well they are going to the Belk Bowl which is in Charlotte

Dec 10, 2018, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR lamecox still mad their players are sitting out bowl ]

So, in a way Muschamp is leading them to an NC before Bentley leaves, if you consider that Charlotte is in North Carolina and the abbreviation is NC.

That's lame. Everything's lame.***

Dec 10, 2018, 9:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 10:30 AM

I wonder if they are mad at themselves for sitting out the last home game. Just saying. I think about 10,000 of them showed up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The announced attendance was 53,000...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:34 AM

which was an absolute lie.

It was closer to 5,300.

More people attended the high school championship games than the u5c/Akron game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The announced attendance was 53,000...

Dec 10, 2018, 11:09 AM

I had an office Manager, who attended the Akron Game, tell me that there was close to 3,500 people in attendance AND that number dwindled drastically before halftime!!!

Like, how can you say it "dwindled" when you start with less than 5,000 for a HOME FREAKIN' GAME?!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised Deebo played at all this year.***

Dec 10, 2018, 10:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing for them he did...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:46 AM

He was the difference between 7 - 5 and 4 - 8.

Oh...but they winn 9 or 10 games next year and challenge Georgia for the $-EZ Least.

You just can't help but laugh at their grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good thing for them he did...

Dec 10, 2018, 11:33 AM

They'll get smoked by UGA again next year . The same reasons that they can no longer compete with Clemson are the same reasons they never could with Georgia .

DB23

They'll struggle to finish 6-6 next year***

Dec 10, 2018, 1:12 PM

Dec 10, 2018, 1:03 PM

is the bently coming out early because he knows had bad it's going to be next year. He realizes his stock will only go down.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic