Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone has to post a link to a gamecock thread,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,687

Someone has to post a link to a gamecock thread,

May 5, 2019, 5:05 PM

It’s got to be “gold Jerry, that’s gold!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone has to post a link to a gamecock thread,

May 5, 2019, 5:10 PM

I think they are still in the bathroom throwing up. Not much talk over there.

May 5, 2019, 5:16 PM

Not a thread on FGF about DJ committing to us just yet. But when they do start one it will be filled with talk of bagmen being seen at DJ’s home and more claims of us cheating. You can count on that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 5:32 PM

It’s stupid, but no different from many of our own fans whenever another school lands a 5 star recruit.

May 5, 2019, 5:23 PM

It's here and as dumb as one would expect,

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-ironic-is-it-that-on-the-same-clemson-fires-the-assistant-basketball-coach-in-question.297320/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That thread referred to Bowman ...

May 5, 2019, 5:42 PM

... they’ll have to double down on DJU today.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone has to post a link to a gamecock thread, ]

God they could ruin a wet dream. I understand they are jealous but come on. Everything can be tracked now a days. Someone is always around with a phone so if something was happening I’m sure it would already be out since Clemson is hated by ESPN who supports there investment into the SEC. The sooner the coots wise up and stop worrying about there “team” and throwing money at men’s sports the sooner they will be happy in life.

this thread is not gold Jerry. coots are pathetic***

May 5, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone has to post a link to a gamecock thread, ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 5:28 PM

I don't even have to ask if the Coots are stupid enough to think that Smith would have been renewed after accusing his employers of cheating. Hey Coots, try that with your bosses and see how long you hang around.

May 5, 2019, 5:31 PM

They are all giddy about a women's basketball one year transfer. Happiness over there is a very small category. Anything they can hang their hat on, they will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those deluded goobers aren't worth the effort...

May 5, 2019, 5:42 PM

Let them wallow in the stench of their own mediocrity and self-pity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 5, 2019, 7:23 PM

The Gamecocks ceased to be our rivals a while back. Clemson isn't rivals with South Carolina anymore, any more than we're rivals with Furman, Citadel, Coastal Carolina, or Wofford. Yes, those are also football teams and they're also in the same state...but for cryin' out loud, Clemson spotted South Carolina about 28 points and 600 yards passing with distinctly uncharacteristic coverage busts this past year...and the Gamecocks still really couldn't make a game out of it.

Our rival - our only rival, actually - is Alabama, with Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame aspiring to get into the conversation and not really doing it.

May 5, 2019, 7:33 PM

It was good to see some Tiger Fans posting back but I fear some may end up banned. Those coots have flipped out with accusations. It's a good thing DJ announced his commitment on a Sunday because if it had been on Friday or Saturday, Live PD would have had to call in the National Guard for support in Lexington County.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 8:11 PM

I like the post by FOREVER FOWL ---

"In my job, I have contact with people all over the US. You'd be shocked to know how few know anything about Clemson or that it's located in SC".

We'd probably be shocked if we knew the people he was asking. Anyone who has one iota of interest in sports knows about Clemson. The Tiger Paw is known world wide. (I've personally distributed Tiger Paws in many countries). Not knowing the exact location of Clemson is not that important. Millions of people are aware of Harvard and Yale but many of those can't tell us where the schools are located.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic