Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football!

Nov 4, 2017, 8:38 PM

Maybe it’s just a bunch of coots that want to complain about every win, and what the coaches did wrong, even though Tigers Won. But I’m afraid there is also a large contingent of people who just like to complain.

Clemson has lost 3 games in the last 3 years! 9 straight wins over ranked opponents! 2 playoff appearances and a National Championship! We are in the driver seat for a 3rd straight ACC Championship.

Ask Ohio State and Penn State fans tomorrow about our embarrassing win on the road against a top 20 team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football!

Nov 4, 2017, 8:50 PM

Blah blah blah.

If you can’t see we were getting manhandled the entire 1st and some into the 3rd you don’t know football.

We had NO SOLITUTION for Finley the 1st half. None.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 4, 2017, 8:52 PM

And we had the audacity to win anyway. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 8:54 PM

We won because that’s what good teams do...but to sit there and say the team or staff wasn’t worried for a bit there is just a lie.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 4, 2017, 8:59 PM

So if we don’t blow every team out then the coaches suck?

Last time I checked NC State is also paying millions of dollars to their coaches who also spent all week planning.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but we made adjustments and had a solution

Nov 4, 2017, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

in 2nd half.

Last time I checked there are two halves in football.

That's why the game of Football is 4 quarters.

Nov 4, 2017, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

Honesty I hope that helps!You are welcome, genius.

Ran by NAPA looking for a solitution myself.

Nov 4, 2017, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

But they were on backorder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NAPA does have know how. If anyone would now, it'd be them.***

Nov 4, 2017, 9:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

I agree I don’t think we have had a “solitution” for anybody we have played

Oh well GO TIGERS!

We didn't have solution until we did have one.***

Nov 4, 2017, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 14, 2017, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

I know you find it hard to believe but the opposing teams have players. Some of them are good players!

state is a very good football team ..

Nov 4, 2017, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

the game is 4 quarters. fights are won at the end . we were standing up when the clock hit 00:00 right ? least that's what I saw!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell’em Coot***

Nov 4, 2017, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

Nov 5, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

So help me understand what you’re saying...you expect complete and total domination on every play by every player in every game and every coach? And you have no allowance for any opposing players or coaches to occasionally beat a man or outscheme some plays or even just luck at times?

Is that what you’re saying? Remind us all again how many undefeated teams there have been at the end of the season in the modern football era?

it’s tardnet

Nov 4, 2017, 8:52 PM

most wouldn’t know a football if it bit em on the a$$.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Amen...go back 10 stinking seasons, this being #10. If you were told we would lose only 16 or 17 games during that time anyone would take that...has to be USC people getting on the board

Amen...go back 10 stinking seasons, this being #10. If you were told we would lose only 16 or 17 games during that time anyone would take that...has to be USC people getting on the board

sorry

Nov 4, 2017, 8:58 PM

didn’t quite catch that

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: sorry

Nov 4, 2017, 9:02 PM

Ok, so we're now in the 1960's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you jokers don’t understand College Football! ]

Can you repeat that, again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2017, 9:04 PM

A win is a win is a win..... so is a loss. Syracuse loss cost is being 1.

Truth is.... our O coordinators don’t know where the edges or middle of field is located. We are mainly out talenting opponents. ..... if we don’t start using all of the field it’ll catch up with us. Bryant is a serviceable QB, but clearly lacks consistency in his passing game. Hits two of the three wide open long balls .... completely differ game. And 2/3 isn’t asking that much. His numbers are inflated with short passes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

I'm happy with the win. The last drive playcalling was ineffective.

Nov 4, 2017, 9:06 PM

There was always going to be time for them even without the timeouts. So yes, theu burned them, but a 1st down would have sealed it. Play for the win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 4, 2017, 9:09 PM

I don't have the stats for passing in the 1st and 2nd halves, but most of us were complaining about KB2 not being able to hit his passing targets. Maybe the coaches figured that out and ran the ball more, which helped immensely IMO. You can thank us later for our observations. Let us know if you need some football lessons.

Hint: Insanity is repeating the same process, expecting different results. Our coaches stopped passing so much after reading t-net at the half. That is why we tell them how to win.

You mean repeating the same process that has only lost 3 games in 3 years and won a natty?***

Nov 4, 2017, 9:14 PM

Sez the gal who uses her real name as a handle.

Nov 4, 2017, 10:12 PM

U do not understans da interwebs.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 10:21 AM

Bump

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic