Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of these Bama fans are on a different level.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Some of these Bama fans are on a different level.

Dec 30, 2017, 4:12 AM

https://www.secrant.com/rant/alabama-sports/i-want-to-be-positive-but/74439895/

quote: "Look at Clemson's performances against good defenses: Boston College and Auburn. Clemson has played a weaker schedule than we have in my opinion. And, Bryant is NOT a good QB."

quote: "Clemson's defense is susceptible to a good running game and their pass defense isn't the best"

quote: "All of this and throw in the fact that Hurts is a slightly better passer and a much more dynamic runner and I think Bama has the advantage offensively. Ain't no superman running out of that tunnel for Clemson this year and they are only average to slightly above average running the ball."

quote: "I don't see Clemson's offense as special in any way this season."

quote: "Another thing about Bryant is he is susceptible to fumbling the ball when he's hit"

Good lord they literally make up stuff to comfort themselves, they are legitimately scared.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of these Bama fans are on a different level.

Dec 30, 2017, 4:58 AM

They sound almost Cootish .

Not a good look .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 30, 2017, 5:24 AM

One thing I will give the poster is; Bryant has been sloppy with the ball when running. I have seen him be careless with the way he holds it when scrambling and he has lost it a few times in doing so. That was more so early - mid year, though. Hopefully that is over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The thang that has to be kept in mind .....

Dec 30, 2017, 6:56 AM

Opinions are exactly like the ol’ saying, every body has got one and they all stink.

The experts are being paid very well by an FBS program to make such observations and implement game plans. Any thing less is not worth the time it takes to read it.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TBT: It was like reading crimson colored tnet

Dec 30, 2017, 6:57 AM

You didn’t quote the ones with their concerns and doubts. And the post: “Enjoy the ride; it won’t last forever. And when/if we lose, no reason to jump off a bridge(sic)...”

I think (orange tinted glasses) and hope (‘Dear old Son of Clemson’) that HCDS & Co can once again do that voodoo that they do so well! ??

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: TBT: It was like reading crimson colored tnet

Dec 30, 2017, 8:14 AM

It's amazing what that one win did to the perspective of the Clemson fan base. Last year, I seem to remember a good amount of respect for Alabama in this forum, now you guys are comparing Alabama to South Carolina...

Message was edited by: TidesofWar

Message was edited by: TidesofWar

Dec 30, 2017, 8:22 AM

I think we all respect Bama as a team. I have seen some trash talk about Hurts so I understand some saying Bryant is not good. To say we have played a weaker schedule than Bama is just idiotic.

Dec 30, 2017, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TBT: It was like reading crimson colored tnet ]

We are only average to slightly above average running the ball? I mean that is just a dumb thing to say.

Dec 30, 2017, 8:14 AM

I don't recall seeing this type of delusion last year. They must be trying to make themselves feel better.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Dec 30, 2017, 8:32 AM

I was surprised by the level of respect given Clemson by message board fans. I thought they were pretty fair, save the occasional delusional fan that all message boards have.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 of 5 of your quotes are from the same person

Dec 30, 2017, 8:54 AM

finding one or two delusional fans or auburn trolls does not reflect alabama fans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny stuff***

Dec 30, 2017, 8:55 AM

Dec 30, 2017, 10:15 AM

Heard it all before over the last 3 years. Just like the rest thsy are going to be wondering what happened.It is truly comical that they are this ignorant of our football team. Hurts is a more dymamc runner than Bryant? Oh how hard I am still laughing at that one!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic