Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some Pubs have had enough -
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1,176

Some Pubs have had enough -

Sep 19, 2019, 8:53 AM

I wonder if this is laying the groundwork for a credible primary challenge for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=BMCbnwgsX3I

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonna be tough having a credible primary challenge

Sep 19, 2019, 8:55 AM

when they are cancelling primaries.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

And wont that make for a fun convention, assuming a

Sep 19, 2019, 9:02 AM

credible challenger. Would be fun to see a 50's/60's blood-and-guts style convention again. Many boomers and no millennials have ever seen one of those.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pffft. Who needs democracy?***

Sep 19, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Gonna be tough having a credible primary challenge ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Why would the Party of Trump allow challengers to Trump?

Sep 19, 2019, 9:43 AM

That don't make since.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still can't wait...

Sep 19, 2019, 10:23 AM

For years from now when we can all look back, toss out our told ya so, and laugh at how foolish they all were hitching their wagons to this imbecile.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Will there really ever be a crisis of consciousness for his

Sep 19, 2019, 10:35 AM

supporters though? There are good people that just fell in line with the party and decided that the lawlessness and demogoguery are OK no matter how bad it is. There are similarities with the hardcore Clinton supporters, too, but not to this extreme. I think it will take many years to purge that kind of mentality from our politics.

His hardline supporters? No.

Sep 19, 2019, 10:37 AM

They'll die clinging to him and their beliefs, even though they don't realize Trump probably doesn't really believe in those things nor does he care about those people.

Those who lead the GOP and have gone along complacently will be the ones who realize the error of their ways, especially if 2020 goes how it's predicted now. Rather than admit fault, they'll try to pretend they never supported him. Those are the ones who will need to be publicly and regularly reminded of it.

Looking at you, Sen. Tim Scott.

The tag-a-long, look the other way politicians need to

Sep 19, 2019, 11:21 AM

go, too. This is the office of the Presidency; obstructing justice, ignoring subpoenas, running the office like a cash register should've set off huge alarm bells with these people, instead they line up to defend it.

Re: The tag-a-long, look the other way politicians need to

Sep 20, 2019, 8:50 AM

How can you stand to live in a fantasy world?

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see. You would be a perfect example of this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lemming.***

Sep 20, 2019, 3:47 PM

Re: His hardline supporters? No.

Sep 20, 2019, 8:46 AM [ in reply to His hardline supporters? No. ]

You'll go to the grave mourning the death of the Democrats demise.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still can't wait...

Sep 20, 2019, 8:44 AM [ in reply to I still can't wait... ]

Dream on.

Especially those that got trump tattoos.***

Sep 20, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to I still can't wait... ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hillary cough Hillary

Sep 19, 2019, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Pffft. Who needs democracy?*** ]

I would like to see Trump primaried. It's be fun. But those ######### suck so they would of have no chance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hillary cough Hillary

Sep 19, 2019, 10:44 AM

Dems may have manipulated that primary, which was stupid, but hell, at least they held it.

Not much of a difference though right? Declare the winner

Sep 19, 2019, 12:21 PM

before the primaries, but them have them anyway.

Honestly though, is it common to have primaries with an incumbent President?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carter and Bush 1 were primaried.

Sep 19, 2019, 2:22 PM

and later lost.

their primary was fixed, but at least they had one

Sep 19, 2019, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Hillary cough Hillary ]

hahahahahaha

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

democrats have a tradition of counting voters as 3/5ths***

Sep 19, 2019, 10:42 PM

Sep 20, 2019, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Hillary cough Hillary ]

They attempted to get Bernie out after he'd been mathematically eliminated. That's not manipulation.

Sep 20, 2019, 8:20 AM

Will Bernie ever drop out this time? Also, if he does, who gets most of his votes?

just show him the cash

Sep 20, 2019, 1:23 PM

and he will drop and endorse

Having all of the Super Delegates commit to Hillary -

Sep 20, 2019, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Hillary cough Hillary ]

basically mathematically eliminating Bernie before it started...THAT'S manipulation. You do recall the DNC higher-ups having to quit right before the convention right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Primaries aren't the republic, or democracy.***

Sep 19, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Pffft. Who needs democracy?*** ]

Trump's approval rating at 91% with pubs.***

Sep 20, 2019, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Pffft. Who needs democracy?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some Pubs have had enough -

Sep 19, 2019, 2:46 PM

I’ll be convinced this is a potential concern when a challenger fills a 20,000 seat arena for a rally, leaving an overflow crowd of 15,000 watching from the parking lot.

Sep 19, 2019, 7:05 PM

MemphisCat said:

I’ll be convinced this is a potential concern when a challenger fills a 20,000 seat arena for a rally, leaving an overflow crowd of 15,000 watching from the parking lot.

That just means that there are far more 'deplorables' in this country than we ever imagined.

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2019, 8:43 AM

The Republican Party would be foolish to challenge Trump. He's a shoo-in for 2020.

'I feel your pain.'

Sep 20, 2019, 8:50 AM

A primary is a dem's best and last chance to beat Trump. There's nothing I can do to help you even though I feel the pain, Sorry but I'm voting for Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is a cancer. He is destroying the Republic.

Sep 20, 2019, 8:55 AM

Dems are like combining strong Chemo and radiation, along with surgery - a chilling proposition but necessary.

aunt jemima earning his red flag***

Sep 20, 2019, 1:24 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1,176
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic