Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So you guys that say you support Feaster or whatever,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,193

So you guys that say you support Feaster or whatever,

Jul 28, 2019, 5:19 PM

Will you still feel that way, if at the beginning of an NFL game, he says his college was down there playing in the cockroach. I just think his specific situation is such that he’ll never be able to sit on the fence and play both sides, if indeed he is headed to Columbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hope he can get good tickets to the game

Jul 28, 2019, 5:23 PM

That's the only way he will be at an NFL game

Re: hope he can get good tickets to the game

Jul 28, 2019, 5:29 PM

Yep, I hope they (NFL) tell him that he had a chance for the NFL up until his last season where they lost interest in him!!! Putting players in the NFL is also a competition between Clemson and the coots every year, and when they have no players drafted, I'm happy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he can't make the NFL running behind Clemson's O-line

Jul 28, 2019, 5:32 PM

I don't see how will make it trying to run behind the coot's O-line or VT's

Re: hope he can get good tickets to the game

Jul 28, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to hope he can get good tickets to the game ]

He has the ability to play in the league.

He just never could beat out Gallman or

Jul 28, 2019, 6:16 PM

Etienne and had apparently fallen behind Lyn j Dixon this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: So you guys that say you support Feaster or whatever,

Jul 28, 2019, 5:31 PM

All I know is that he was a contributor at Clemson and we should appreciate what he did.

I just watched the Syracuse game and our OL and all of our RBs were great. Feaster and Choice were terrific in support of Etienne.... it was definitely a team win.

Jul 28, 2019, 7:06 PM

I think that every Tiger fan appreciates what he did at Clemson, I just don't appreciate him taking a # that was retired with him to the coots. If CJ would have ever had a thought that this would happen, he would have never agreed on his retired number to be worn by a quitter!!! CJ had to himself share time with other RB's, but he never gave up bc he knew he would get his time and make the most of it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 5:35 PM

He’s done everything asked of him and will leave with a Clemson degree. It’s clear he’s trying to make the best decision possible to fulfill his dream of playing on Sundays.

He has my respect and appreciation. Childish fan criticism defecated across TigerNet on this issue is simply unwarranted.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 5:45 PM

I don't respect him nor do I disrespect him. I don't support him, Frankly Scarlett, he is no longer on my radar. Just another RB we smack down in a season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,193
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic