Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So this is how I really feel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,436

So this is how I really feel

Jun 2, 2019, 9:17 PM

about our Baseball Program. Since baseball is a game of failure, or at least learning to cope with failure this season was a success. No other sport can match the many ups & downs in the same span of time. Sweep the Tarholes after losing a series to the coots, sweep VT just before winning a series from Louserville and then going on a 8 game losing streak.
Keep your heads up guys and thanks for the efforts, I will be here next year pulling for y'all. That's one thing that will remain constant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: So this is how I really feel

Jun 2, 2019, 10:03 PM

Absolutely, win, lose, or draw and I will be a True Tiger fan regardless of the outcome in any game. I hate losing as much as anyone, and more than some, and a season like our BB team has had, it just makes me sick to my stomach, but the love I have for our Tigers is much stronger than any feelings that I've ever had over us losing. Go Tigers and continue to fight fight FIGHT!!! ALL-IN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice hat.***

Jun 2, 2019, 10:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree!

Jun 2, 2019, 10:32 PM

We were on such a high after that NCheat series. And that losing streak was just a mystery.

But I don't think we ever felt like this was really our season, but we were really hoping we could overachieve and for a while, it looked like we could and would.

Very thankful for the fight they showed and will cheer them on again next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,436
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic