Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So my dog was able to sneak in the neighbor's yard
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 385

So my dog was able to sneak in the neighbor's yard

Nov 11, 2018, 6:04 PM

and I had trouble getting him to come back over.

I put my hand over the fence and my neighbor's dog (who my dog was playing with) bit me. Bit me hard right in the hand. It's purple in several spots.

While I understand that it's my responsibility to secure my fenceline such that my dog can't get out, I frothed with rage for a minute, thinking of how hard I would be able to kick the dog without his owners noticing.

I'm not a bad guy, buy i had bad thoughts when that dog bit me. Really bad thoughts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s just a dumb ole dog. They eat, sleep, and poop...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:22 PM

And occasionally bite. I’m not sure what you should do exactly with the dog. But I would suggest for your own mental stability, take one of those expensive bottles of wine, uncork it and guzzle. Drink a couple beers too. And don’t forget a couple shots.

Have a good evening no matter what.

If you absolutely need some sort of revenge... Catch a couple of your biggest turds in a net. Then carefully place them on your neighbors door mat. They will blame the dog and give him a good scolding. Plus to punish the humans who are responsible, they will have to clean up your turds.

My man. I genuinely LOLd at this

Nov 11, 2018, 6:25 PM

Only you, 7spots. Only you. Stay thirsty, my friend.

You stuck your hand into a the space...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:45 PM

a dog protects and he bit you? I'm sure he would only have flogged you like a mother hen if he had wings and feathers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You stuck your hand into a the space...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:51 PM

Doesn't matter. I'm 6' tall and 240 pounds and could break his mangey neck in less than 2 secodndsif I wanted to. I'm doing him a favor by being nice.

This is very dark, and I don't really mean it.

6' tall and 240 pounds???

Nov 11, 2018, 7:07 PM

maybe you should cut back on your alcoholic calories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honey, I won't apologize for being a

Nov 11, 2018, 7:10 PM

big man :)

Dood, he was in his own yard.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: You stuck your hand into a the space... ]

Dogs like that are good dogs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:38 PM

I welcome neighbors into my yard but not intruders.

If a dog bites a delivery person, neighbor, or even a vacuum salesman he could use some discipline. Alarm and deter is a dogs purpose. (That and lots of loves.) Bite and attack should only come when danger is imminent.

Your dog is a democrat.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:44 PM

My dog is a nationalist and he protects his nation which is defined by my fence. If he's outside you won't come in my yard, you might walk up to the gate but unless you're stupid you won't open it.

You're happy with your dog and I'm happy with mine. It's a bit inconvenient to put the dog up for deliveries but I can live with that for knowing he'll scare the dogchit out of anyone trying to enter without me giving him permission to allow them.

YOu may be right, but I still wanted to punt

Nov 11, 2018, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Dood, he was in his own yard. ]

that basturdd like Will Spierds never could in his wildest dreams.

Do you have eligibility left and how fast is your 40 time?***

Nov 11, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: You stuck your hand into a the space... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're full up on running backs.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:44 PM

Ask him if he can punt.

Hope the hands OK. But no bad thoughts about...

Nov 11, 2018, 7:54 PM

the Dawg. He/she was protecting territory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 385
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic