Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I didn't pay attention to this SCOTUS thing until yesterday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I didn't pay attention to this SCOTUS thing until yesterday.

Sep 28, 2018, 8:35 AM

Never gave a crap. Just get a conservative on the court and be done with it.

But after watching that circus yesterday, whenever DJT gets his man or woman appointed, I hope they overturn Roe vs. Wade just out of spite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't pay attention to this SCOTUS thing until yesterday.

Sep 28, 2018, 8:41 AM

me too, it would pretty much mean the end of the republican party

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the burden that Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski

Sep 28, 2018, 8:50 AM

must consider - do they cast the deciding votes to confirm the end of Roe v Wade and cement their places in history, especially in light of the flashing warning lights of the allegations against him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is the burden that Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski

Sep 28, 2018, 9:29 AM

it has been far too damaging a wedge issue for far too long. I respect pro life people for what they believe, but I do not respect single issue voters that elect fundamentalist crazy people into office. A few are fine, but we are talking a sizable chunk of our congress rejects main stream science, and that is dangerous.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Get your abortions now"

Sep 28, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't pay attention to this SCOTUS thing until yesterday. ]

~Jena Friedman

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would imagine that is a position you have held for

Sep 28, 2018, 8:44 AM

a long time, long before Mr. Kavanaugh was abusing women.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrong. I actually have a nuanced opinion on abortion, but

Sep 28, 2018, 8:49 AM

there need to be consequences for this crap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So much for your nuanced opinion.***

Sep 28, 2018, 9:22 AM

The whole overturning of Roe v. Wade is a pipe dream to me..

Sep 28, 2018, 8:55 AM

Every time I hear one of these "conservative" judges talk about it, they just say it's settled law. The only way it's overturned is if someone brings suit and argues something other than what was argued when Roe was decided. Otherwise, precedent rules.

I believe to stop the slaughter of these children, it will take a Constitutional amendment. That would negate Roe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The whole overturning of Roe v. Wade is a pipe dream to me..

Sep 28, 2018, 10:55 AM

That's my take on it also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone will eventually file suit against the government...

Sep 28, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to The whole overturning of Roe v. Wade is a pipe dream to me.. ]

alleging that tax support for abortions violates their constitutional right to freedom of religion. All we'll get is the regulations governing abortions back to states. Then you can vote with your feet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone will eventually file suit against the government...

Sep 28, 2018, 1:00 PM

alleging that tax support for abortions violates their constitutional right to freedom of religion. All we'll get is the regulations governing abortions back to states. Then you can vote with your feet.

It is currently illegal for tax money to be used to pay for abortions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic