Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Rep. Steve King is removed from committees because of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 502

So Rep. Steve King is removed from committees because of

Jan 15, 2019, 7:55 AM

white supremacist remarks taken what he says "out of context"

Yet no one on the left has condemned Rep. Talib for her calling the POTUS a MF-er or her other anti-Semitic remarks.

Can you say Double Standard?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I love when someone says something really racist...

Jan 15, 2019, 8:10 AM

And folks like you go, "Yeah, but what about ____?" in a really pathetic effort to defend his actions.

Here. It's easy. Do this. "Hey, that dude who advocated white supremacy is wrong. Let's just leave it at that."

See? Then it doesn't look like you're defending him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I didn't say he was right to say it. He claimed it was taken

Jan 15, 2019, 8:13 AM

out of context.

The post was intended to note the silence from the left on Talib's comments.

Guess it's OK to say what you want if you're a democrat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I love it when someone says something

Jan 15, 2019, 8:16 AM [ in reply to I love when someone says something really racist... ]

really offensive and bigoted, and then someone else also says something racist and bigoted and then someone defends the second person by pointing out the first person, and then someone defends the first person by attacking the the person who defended the second person. SO MUCH LOVE AROUND HERE!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One person called the president a bad word.

Jan 15, 2019, 8:37 AM

Something he has done repeatedly to others but since y'all say it's okay, it's okay.

The other guy said this, “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

Please explain to me how they're comparable. And nothing was taken out of context on his statements. "White nationalist" and "white supremacist" have always been bad concepts.

Leave it to P&R to have someone making apologist remarks for such comments.

I will, however, entertain whatever Tlaib said that you consider anti-Semetic. Please show me something along the same lines that she said.

Let's dismiss the mother ###### comment because any Trumpie upset by that needs to grow a set.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Meant to post this under you reply... whatev.***

Jan 15, 2019, 8:37 AM

She was out of line with that comment and you know it.

Jan 15, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to One person called the president a bad word. ]

If Trump called Schumer a MF-er all hell would break loose.

Not sure she is out of line when she calls someone

Jan 15, 2019, 9:02 AM

a M O F O who called all POWs non-heroes, a cop in Broward County a coward, and made fun of the looks of the wives of political opponents in the GOP primary.

Trump calling Schumer a MF would be mild compared to many things he has said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And don't forget mocking a disabled man.***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:11 AM

It's not exactly adult decorum.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:10 AM [ in reply to She was out of line with that comment and you know it. ]

But again, your man set the status quo and all of you Trump supporters championed it. So you aren't allowed to get butthurt when someone does it to him.

Of course she was.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to She was out of line with that comment and you know it. ]

And yes, more Democrats should have said something. Just one more example of how stupid politics have become, especially with Trump constantly lower the bar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the rest of them are so eager to just hop on down

Jan 15, 2019, 9:23 AM

the bar with him..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

He should be removed for sheer stupidity if nothing else.***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:22 AM

GO TIGERS!!

Re: So Rep. Steve King is removed from committees because of

Jan 15, 2019, 9:57 AM

Oh no! The mean lady used a bad word!

It's kinda funny to see people pretending to be upset about this, putting it on par with racism is just dumb though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Rep. Steve King is removed from committees because of

Jan 15, 2019, 12:48 PM

How is calling Trump a #### an anti-Semitic remark?

Replies: 14
| visibility 502
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic