Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I’m going to eat the crow. I know I was very critical of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

So I’m going to eat the crow. I know I was very critical of

Sep 15, 2019, 9:37 PM

Of Dabo during the early stages of his head coaching career, especially during the 5 peat USUCK put on us. I know a lot of people were also very critical but just wouldn’t say it. It was something that as a clemson fan of 39 years I wasn’t accustomed to. With that said, I believe that we truly do have the best head coach there ever has been in the history of college football. After the game last night, coach Swinney took about 10 mins of his time to spend with us and wish my daughter a Happy 11th birthday. This is something he did on his own after hearing about it. I hope and pray that God continues to bless this man, his family, and this program. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: clemsonfan2000c®

Message was edited by: clemsonfan2000c®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I’m going to eat the crow. I know I was very critical of

Sep 15, 2019, 9:42 PM

Amen to that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's brother sure as heck can find a camera, can't he?***

Sep 15, 2019, 9:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's brother sure as heck can find a camera, can't he?***

Sep 15, 2019, 9:45 PM

Tracy is his security detail. He’s always with him. It’s his job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I understand. He's still the master photobomber***

Sep 15, 2019, 9:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, I understand. He's still the master photobomber***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:43 AM

Not as good as Kathleen imo

I do agree with you on that. However he’s got 3 troopers

Sep 15, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Dabo's brother sure as heck can find a camera, can't he?*** ]

That flank him (Dabo) his brother does nothing for security. I used to not like that his brother was always around and trying to live off his brother but in the end, it shows to all the players that Dabo is really about what he says he’s about. Faith, family, and the team.

Re: I do agree with you on that. However he’s got 3 troopers

Sep 15, 2019, 9:57 PM

Back when my nephew had leukemia, we were allowed in practice to watch and meet players afterward. It was there last friday walkthrough before the 2015 season opener (wofford I think). The guy at the gate wouldn't let us in. He didn't know we were coming. But Dabos brother came over and asked "who do we have here?" We told him my nephews name and he said "oh yea come on in" gave us visitor lanyards, super nice guy. He knows things. Also while rushing the field, I have been almost stampeded by the crew getting dabo off the field after his interview. The crew was led by his brother. I consider him more or less Dabos secret service.

Sep 15, 2019, 9:59 PM [ in reply to I do agree with you on that. However he’s got 3 troopers ]

if you have met his brother, you would kn ow that he is a good guy and he is Dabo security blanket

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 6:08 AM [ in reply to I do agree with you on that. However he’s got 3 troopers ]

Tracy isn’t living off dabo or riding his coattails. He’s here because dabo wants him here, and basically runs things behind the scene, with security, planning/calendar, the foundation, giving, etc. his other brother is a heck of a nice guy too, even with his struggles. Dabo is about family and I doubt he has ever turned his back on a member of his.

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

All I was saying was that at first... when Dabo came on

Sep 16, 2019, 6:40 AM

The scene it seemed like that. I don’t think you fully read my post.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:30 PM [ in reply to I do agree with you on that. However he’s got 3 troopers ]

Dude , there you go jumping to conclusions again . Will you ever learn ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well a TU for you. Nice pic.

Sep 15, 2019, 9:51 PM

Need to pull up the 51%

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

trying to. The critical times is what brought me down. Lol***

Sep 15, 2019, 9:52 PM

Sep 15, 2019, 10:36 PM

+1 good looking kids, must take after mom.

I don't like the TDs, if you have an issue state it If you give a TD own it, don't hide behind your computer screen.

A story of my own

Sep 16, 2019, 2:44 AM

So glad you got to experience this and your daughter was celebrated by a truly Godly man.

My mom passed last year on September 1st and a buddy of mine who is still a part of the program invited me to bring my family to practice since I wanted to show them some of my history and we live on the other side of the country. It was the week of the Syracuse game last year when KB had quit and also the same week that CJ Fuller had passed away. It was Thursday practice that week and I had several people unsolicited by me remark about how Coach Swinney was genuinely who we see in the press. After practice we were catching up with my buddy and Coach Swinney is walking out with no real reason to visit with me. I kid you not, I see him walking towards the door, glance at me, glance at the door, then walk over and take 10 or so minutes to meet my whole family and especially say hello to my three kiddos.

This is a special program, with a bunch of special people in it from coaches to administrators to players, but none more so that our head coach.

Sep 16, 2019, 5:31 AM

It’s took guts and courage to submit your post. Great Post ????

Sep 16, 2019, 5:34 AM

It’s took guts and courage to submit your post. Great Post ????

Sep 16, 2019, 9:33 AM

Just curious how someone can be very critical but not say it.

TU for eating the crow, though.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

That's nothing. Check out this moran.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:44 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/To-my-fellow-Clemson-Tigers-Pulling-for-Clemson-has-15344778#15344778

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:05 AM

A lot of tiger fans had their doubts, me included. Unlike religion and politics, where people are ashamed and angry to be wrong, Science and football are two areas where the participants clap their hands raw when they are proven wrong and a major breakthrough occurs!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I just wanted to admit that I was wrong***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:54 PM

Someone really thumbs downed this? LOL***

Sep 16, 2019, 2:28 PM

Re: Someone really thumbs downed this? LOL***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:42 PM

a make up +1

Sep 16, 2019, 10:27 PM

I’m glad you admitted your bad judgment in the past . I hope you learned something about yourself ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup. ***

Sep 17, 2019, 9:12 PM

Sep 17, 2019, 9:32 PM

Crow is a plate best served in private. Also dab’s, yes that’s what his friends call him, brother Tracy, is a retired Alabama cop. Dabo hired him for security out of iptay funding

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic