Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top

Dec 7, 2018, 8:36 AM

Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top

Much of Alabama’s success is due to head coach Nick Saban, who knows not only what it takes to reach the top but to stay there. Saban thinks Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney has the same recipe for success. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I guess Finebaum will have to disagree with Saban for once?***

Dec 7, 2018, 8:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Ha, you got it! Fiendbum is so envious of Dabo and Clemson***

Dec 7, 2018, 9:06 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I guess Finebaum will have to disagree with Saban for once?***

Dec 7, 2018, 9:09 AM [ in reply to So I guess Finebaum will have to disagree with Saban for once?*** ]

Hey Nick we all know what Dabo has done and is doing at Clemson. You and B. Kelly (with some sincerity) are just trying to spew out some rat poison. It won't work. The R.O.Y. bus is coming and you all know it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top

Dec 7, 2018, 9:05 AM

Rat Poison!!!

Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top

Dec 7, 2018, 10:04 AM

Saban is bragging on himself. He’s talking about the things he’s done to keep Bama at the top for so long, just inserting Dabo eveytime he would say Nicky.

He's impressed that Dabo can do it without cheating

Dec 7, 2018, 10:25 AM

unlike him and the rest of the $EC

Dec 7, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top ]

No where did I see or read where Saban was singing his own praises. From the way I read it, he was giving our HC the credit that he deserves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top ]

False. He is using coach speak to say, I'll be seeing you in a few weeks. Just like he voted Clemson #1 Dabo learned his lesson from last year and returned the favor. Moves and countermoves

Dec 8, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top ]

Like Saban or not... to be held at the same level of esteem is quite a compliment

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 8, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nick Saban impressed with Dabo Swinney's ability to keep Clemson at the top ]

Like Saban or not... to be held at the same level of esteem is quite a compliment

Dec 7, 2018, 10:31 AM

You have to find a way to give Saban his deserved respect bc, anything that he says about Dabo and the Clemson FB program has been nothing but positive and respectful when he doesn't have to say a thing about any coach or their FB program. I do think that Saban believes the longer Dabo keeps Clemson at the top of college FB, the bigger the threat Clemson and Dabo will be to his own FB program year in and year out. He also knows that if he slips just a little bit, Dabo will be there looking him in the face, and you just don't hear Saban saying the things that he says about Dabo and Clemson, or UGA and Smart, and that is bc he knows and understands who is the biggest threats are to Himself and what he has done at Bama.

Coming from a man like Saban, the things he says about Dabo and our Clemson FB program, is a huge compliment!!! As a fan base, we should appreciate the testimony Saban has given to our HC and our FB program. Living through everything I have with our FB program for 56 years, I'm appreciative of everything that Nick Saban, (145–20 win/loss record, 5 national championships in 12 seasons) has had to Say about our HC and FB program!!! Most coaches when asked about what Dabo has done at Clemson, they give a basic quick answer and start talking about their program, That's not what Saban done!!!

Oof, Lincoln Riley

Dec 7, 2018, 11:09 AM

really needs a better tailor.

Re: Oof, Lincoln Riley

Dec 7, 2018, 11:42 AM

Sure is an odd looking suit. Really really blue and the coat is kind of short, isn’t it?

Dec 7, 2018, 11:47 AM

The coat is short, not fitted well, and the pants are HUGE! Looks like MC Hammer with parachute pants.

Dec 7, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Oof, Lincoln Riley ]

As the voice behind the scenes said in Goodfellas, "Whoever sold you that suit certainly has a sense of humor."

Who's not impressed?***

Dec 7, 2018, 12:56 PM

Dec 7, 2018, 4:06 PM

"Sluggo" Kelly....LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 9:48 PM

Wow! Riley had to reach deep into his closet to get that liesure suit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 10:18 AM

DON’T DRINK THE KOOLAIDE! ITS POISONED!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic