Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Durham has been on the job for months and we're...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 316

So Durham has been on the job for months and we're...

May 15, 2019, 11:52 AM

just now finding this out? Durham, according to reports, has been working with IG Horowitz who doesn't have grand jury or subpoena power.

This isn't the way the Trump campaign was investigated. We got leaks which make Trump look guilty on a regular basis for years. Then they said there wasn't enough to indict anyone for collusion to conspire with 'Russia to hack our democracy.' Hurricane Crossfire has Boomeranged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Durham has been on the job for months and we're...

May 15, 2019, 5:40 PM

just now finding this out? Durham, according to reports, has been working with IG Horowitz who doesn't have grand jury or subpoena power.

This isn't the way the Trump campaign was investigated. We got leaks which make Trump look guilty on a regular basis for years. Then they said there wasn't enough to indict anyone for collusion to conspire with 'Russia to hack our democracy.' Hurricane Crossfire has Boomeranged.

Correction and it's an important correction. The Mueller report said there wasn't enough evidence to gain a conviction for "Criminal Conspiracy", that evidence would have required a quid pro quo with a representative from the Kremlin.

He did, however, pointed out numerous examples of 'collusion'. 144 known contacts between the Trump camp, campaign or transition. For example, the Campaign providing Russian contacts with sensitive polling data that covered Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Was there a quid pro quo there? No, because there was no agreement that got the Russians anything of value. In fact, this information was provided on multiple occasions. It only benefited the Trump campaign.

I know how you guys, initially, screamed 'collusion is not a crime'. Now the mantra is "The Mueller Report PROVED there was no collusion", which is very, very far from the truth.

Mueller found multiple examples of collusion and obstruction, but none that amounted to Criminal Conspiracy (no quid pro quo). The obstruction evidence is clear, only Mueller, who stated in his report could not indict a sitting president of a crime....so turned the evidence over to Congress.

There was collusion, tons of collusion....but you guys rely on some of the most far-right biased opinion anchors for misleading information (propaganda) which you then try to turn into fact.

In my view it is disingenuous to intentionally mis-characterize the Mueller report as if it "exonerated' Trump. It did not, and Mueller said himself that he could not.

One final point...why do you think Trump hasn't been charged with violation of campaign finance law for paying off a pron star 11 days before the election? You gonna just give him a pass?

Or are all these facts merely a result of people just unwilling to accept the outcome of the election. Please, I love hearing that song. It completely glosses over...you guessed it...facts. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So indictments are imminent?

May 15, 2019, 5:47 PM

You chit yourself, Mueller found no American conspired with Russia. Mueller is one of those people who make nail soup and you're falling for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So indictments are imminent?

May 15, 2019, 6:11 PM

You chit yourself, Mueller found no American conspired with Russia. Mueller is one of those people who make nail soup and you're falling for it.

Try again my friend, that's not what he said. You can't keep saying that and then somehow it magically comes true. He said he could find no quid pro quo, but he was quick to point out the Trump campaign handing over internal poll data to the Russians. That among literally over 100 contacts between Trump camp and the Russians.

I realize you're never going to actually read the report, I just wish you'd stop getting your talking points from those with a vested interest in spreading misinformation. You know, the same information that now want's Brennen, Clapper, Comey, Hillary, Obama, Bill, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch and the list seems to go on and on. NONE of these people have or will be indicted, period.

When are you guys going to wake up to what a corrupt this administration is? How many surrounding Obama or Bush when to prison??

Trump is a creature all his own and is surrounded by like minded people. I'm stunned that anyone would rely on Fox opinion personalities for any information. Nor MSNBC, or MEDIA Matters...and mean Jesus, we seem to recognize con men on our side, why can't ya'll recognize them on yours?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I know Hannity, Fox and crew is where I get all news.

May 15, 2019, 9:27 PM

Read it and weep.

Mueller Finds No Trump-Russia Conspiracy, but Stops Short of...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/24/us/politics/mueller-report-summary.html

As far as the obstruction of justice charge I'll continue to wish you good luck without an underlying crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Andersen_LLP_v._United_States

Opinion of the Court

In a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court, Arthur Andersen's conviction was overturned. Chief Justice William Rehnquist wrote the opinion for the court, and was joined by all associate justices.

In the court's view, the instructions allowed the jury to convict Andersen without proving that the firm knew it had broken the law or that there had been a link to any official proceeding that prohibited the destruction of documents. The instructions were so vague that they "simply failed to convey the requisite consciousness of wrongdoing", Rehnquist wrote. "Indeed, it is striking how little culpability the instructions required." Rehnquist's opinion also expressed grave skepticism at the government's definition of "corrupt persuasion"—persuasion with an improper purpose even without knowing an act is unlawful. "Only persons conscious of wrongdoing can be said to 'knowingly corruptly persuade,' " he wrote.

0-9 Dummy That's zero found a case on obstruction while all found no case. You got nothing but rhetoric.

Re: So Durham has been on the job for months and we're...

May 15, 2019, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: So Durham has been on the job for months and we're... ]

And now it’s “constitutional crisis” being shoved down peoples throats, by the people that brought us “Russian Collusion”.

Pure brainwashing. Repeat the message over and over until it becomes truth in viewers minds. Never mind that there’s no evidence, just keep saying it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After two years they've gotten use to being laughed at.***

May 15, 2019, 5:58 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 316
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic