Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, ... my "Clemson fan here" post got deleted.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,948

So, ... my "Clemson fan here" post got deleted.

Sep 10, 2019, 3:04 PM

WOW! Who did I offend?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: So, ... my "Clemson fan here" post got deleted.

Sep 10, 2019, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 10, 2019, 3:06 PM

the Mods are not playing anymore!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

And, there was NOTHING offensive in it.

Sep 10, 2019, 3:08 PM

SMH my head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Hey go find your own chat board

Sep 10, 2019, 3:09 PM

This one is for lovers of Aggies and young soldier types in tight white uniforms

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're just fortunate that you were not banned...

Sep 10, 2019, 3:25 PM

wow what a classless post

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I support you. Whatever stupid thing you did, it isn't

Sep 10, 2019, 3:27 PM

as bad as coming back to cry about it once it gets deleted.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I RA'd that poast because you failed to mention

Sep 10, 2019, 5:07 PM

how absolutely fabulous and classy the Aggie fans were this past weekend.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I guess you offended one of the Aggie fans who runs this

Sep 10, 2019, 5:28 PM

site.

P.S. My "Clemson fan here" post got whacked to o

Sep 10, 2019, 5:30 PM

which proves my point.

Everyone. HTH!***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, are you recommending that I change my last name to

Sep 11, 2019, 12:55 PM

Trump?

Sep 11, 2019, 5:29 AM

Well the reason I pulled my donation is because of the BuzzPaw deal. These moderators or board owners are way to politically correct for me. I feel like this board is being run by liberals.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree.

Sep 11, 2019, 1:10 PM

The fact that they haven't banned that commie snowflake GWPTiger® is just further proof that the mods are bunch of America hating lefties.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,948
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic