Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is everyone so anxious and fearful of radical Islam?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 783

Why is everyone so anxious and fearful of radical Islam?

Apr 12, 2019, 2:04 PM

Asking for Omar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7vs-WQRHA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not. I'm much more fearful of radical progressives***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The gov is filled with radical progressives.

Apr 12, 2019, 2:12 PM

We only have a few who are truly sympathetic to radical islam.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The CIA and the Pentagon seem pretty cozy with them.

Apr 12, 2019, 2:58 PM

Saudi Arabia is the biggest purchaser of American weapons.

We tried to help terrorists overthrow a secular government in Syria.

We helped terrorists take over in Libya.

We certainly enabled them in Iraq, though likely by accident.

We created the mujaheddin in Afghanistan to screw with the Soviets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The gov is filled with radical progressives.

Apr 14, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to The gov is filled with radical progressives. ]

We only have a few who are truly sympathetic to radical islam.

What a load of right-wing hogwash. You can't name a single person in our government that is sympathetic to "radical islam".

However conservative media preaches over and over that most Muslims are suspicious and we can't let our guard down.

The fact is that 99.999% of Muslims are not radical at all.

Take that right-wing Sean Hannity Alex Jones propaganda some place else.

(I saw the video, there is literally nothing there.)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You missed roll call for several weeks.

Apr 14, 2019, 11:51 AM

I expect a note from your mother if you expect to be excused. Don't try writing it yourself and signing her name. I'll know the difference.

Since you're back, how about sharing your collusion delusion recovery with us?

Silence is deafening...

Apr 21, 2019, 3:04 PM

-Tesla, PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Why is everyone so anxious and fearful of radical Islam?

Apr 12, 2019, 2:29 PM

Because their holy book literally says murder the infedels.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whereas the Hebrew book is sooo peaceful***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: whereas the Hebrew book is sooo peaceful***

Apr 12, 2019, 5:26 PM

The hebrew bible simply gives Yahweh credit for Israel's victories in war. It does not command believers to kill non believers as the Islamic scriptures do.

Apr 12, 2019, 5:28 PM

So the Bible has never been used to justify killing?

Apr 12, 2019, 5:37 PM

Didn't say that at all. It's been twisted and used for all kinds of things and still is. But it does not specifically command it's followers to kill in the name of the religion. If you look back at history the people using the bible to justify their killing would have killed with or without it. You can't say the same about muslim jihadists.

I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians...

Apr 12, 2019, 8:19 PM [ in reply to whereas the Hebrew book is sooo peaceful*** ]

or blowing up planes or towers. You may have issues with the Israelites but being terrorist because there's blood in their history isn't one of them.

lol, really?***

Apr 13, 2019, 2:27 PM

Re: I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians...

Apr 13, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians... ]

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180410-israel-sniper-filmed-shooting-palestinian-civilian-as-fellow-soldiers-cheer/

https://972mag.com/israeli-soldiers-arrest-palestinian-child-in-school/140655/

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/gaza-news/Four-Palestinians-killed-in-Gaza-protests-575090

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4773179

Apr 14, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians... ]

or blowing up planes or towers. You may have issues with the Israelites but being terrorist because there's blood in their history isn't one of them.

Uhh...you need to read up on Menachem Begin, 6th Prime Minister of Israel. Under British rukle he was the leader of a radical group known as the Irgun. They bombed quite a few British Police stations in what was then known as Palestine.

Even further, historically speaking Christians have massacred far more people than Muslims could possibly dream of. The forced conversions of natives in Central and South America are noteworthy along with the crusades and the "Christian" justification for the persecution and murder of Jews throughout history.

Apr 14, 2019, 12:02 PM

True, but it is 2019 and Christianity isn't a prob in that regard anymore. Islam is.

Apr 14, 2019, 4:00 PM

Carlsbad® said:

True, but it is 2019 and Christianity isn't a prob in that regard anymore. Islam is.

That simply isn't true. You blame all of "Islam" for the actions of a relative few murderous psychopaths like Bin Laden and Isis.

Stephen Paddock opened fire on a crowd in Las Vegas killing 58 people and wounding 422, which group should we blame for that?

No, the problem isn't Islam. It's crazy people.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:28 AM

An established religion that’s scriptures can be interpreted to command death upon non believers is a problem.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians... ]

To me radical Islam is a problem and there are whole societies that are radical by my standards. The nut in Vegas didn't kill all of those people because of his religion. I don't see Christianity as much of a problem in 2019. Anyway, look at the percenatges that believe in Sharia law.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Apr 21, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians... ]

Felix2 said:

Uhh...you need to read up on Menachem Begin, 6th Prime Minister of Israel. Under British rukle he was the leader of a radical group known as the Irgun. They bombed quite a few British Police stations in what was then known as Palestine.

Even further, historically speaking Christians have massacred far more people than Muslims could possibly dream of. The forced conversions of natives in Central and South America are noteworthy along with the crusades and the "Christian" justification for the persecution and murder of Jews throughout history.

Hogwash. You obviously need to revisit history, starting with the Ottomans and progressing to the Taliban and ISIS.

Thanks for jumping without looking.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I've seen no Jewish people bombing innocent civilians... ]

I said, 'I've seen no Jewish people...' I'll go even further and say the Jewish people aren't waging a holy war. Only those who claim to be muslim and christian. The muslims who bomb and murder are of a radical view and the christians who bomb and murder are much fewer, get nearly no support from Christians (in fact, their actions are condemned by real Christians) and they couldn't possibly misconstrue The Bible as support for their horrific actions.

LOL. Perfect. Glad you read it.***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is everyone so anxious and fearful of radical Islam? ]

He said LITERALLY.***

Apr 12, 2019, 3:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the Reader's Digest version of the Koran.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:21 PM [ in reply to LOL. Perfect. Glad you read it.*** ]

I'm surprised you could confirm the contents.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is everyone so anxious and fearful of radical Islam? ]

Because their holy book literally says murder the infedels.

Like this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/21/asia/sri-lanka-explosions/index.html

Apr 13, 2019, 12:00 PM

Because some are aware of what’s happening in Europe.

https://youtu.be/Tjpcp4gESsU

Apr 13, 2019, 12:20 PM

The vast majority of those young kids will grow up to be just regular Brits. Even now there is rarely an attack in England. That soldier that was killed was forever ago. I am not saying it won't be a prob down the road, but it sounds like just hype at the moment.

Kind like those morons that you support ?

Apr 21, 2019, 3:12 PM

Thinking defacing property and re-naming will actually change what happened in history? Make someone 8 generations later, making their own continual bad decisions, feel better about oppression that has no current day effect on them.

-Doc Tesla

Re: Kind like those morons that you support ?

Apr 21, 2019, 7:59 PM

I don't know, nor have I ever heard of any libs, who think it will change history. They don't want to honor certain people is more like it.
Also, the actions of the past still effect generations today.

Your last sentence isafuckingcopout!

Apr 21, 2019, 10:24 PM

If you gotta, use it as motivation to get you wherever you wanna go. Only your own mind/determination limits you.

-PhD

9/11****

Apr 13, 2019, 7:25 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 783
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic