Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sick video of georgia WR beating a handicap person
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Sick video of georgia WR beating a handicap person

Oct 8, 2019, 9:09 PM

https://twitter.com/cfbquotes/status/1181718171616546816?s=21

Message was edited by: etigeratl

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sick video of georgia WR beating a handicap person

Oct 8, 2019, 9:16 PM

etigeratl said:

He should be doing time for that. Don’t care what anybody says!

Oct 8, 2019, 9:20 PM

Yep.

Oct 8, 2019, 9:17 PM

good grief. What's wrong with people?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody stares at you.

Oct 8, 2019, 9:27 PM

So you physically assault them. We have a fuked up society where that is acceptable on any level by anybody. Somewhere, somehow, this kid got the idea that this was an appropriare response. Nothing but trash.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Somebody stares at you.

Oct 8, 2019, 9:32 PM

The worse part is that media and loved ones will spin it like, oh it was just boys being boys, or he is such an innocent kid he would never do anything like that!

Even worse, no one actually jumped in to try and stop him and some even encouraging!

1. Pickens should be in jail.
2. Everyone else in the video should have been suspended once identified.

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

Some people will.

Oct 8, 2019, 9:39 PM

But we know that's a load of BS. Something is wrong with people who do stuff like that, even "kids".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Somebody stares at you.

Oct 8, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Somebody stares at you. ]

So you physically assault them. We have a fuked up society where that is acceptable on any level by anybody. Somewhere, somehow, this kid got the idea that this was an appropriare response. Nothing but trash.

Trash is as trash talks said Gump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2019, 9:39 PM

I guess it could be Pickens, but this isn't a reliable website.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2019, 10:17 PM

Marshall® said:

I guess it could be Pickens, but this isn't a reliable website.

If this of him and this 7 second video tells the story he needs to and should be dealt with.

To take this seven second clip from this website/twitter account that has the history that it does is wrong and irresponsible.

Oct 8, 2019, 9:44 PM

Was expecting to see a video clip of SCAR secondary coverage getting hosed by UGA WR...not an actual beating of a handicap person.

Fret not, in today's insta culture...karma is swift and hundredfold. However, if he were playing for Jimbo Fisher...he'd have nothing to worry about...like Jameis Winston.

The question asks "should". Probably not. Had it

Oct 8, 2019, 9:54 PM

asked "should have", probably yes.

The statute of limitations (1 year for assault in most states) exists for very good reasons, such as people posting old videos after a person becomes famous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2019, 10:17 PM

that is par for the course for UGA, at least that's what Tech fans have been saying for decades, anyone who hates UGA doesn't want to miss this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5aiwxSfdH0

I’ve done my share of fighting when need be

Oct 8, 2019, 10:26 PM

I cannot imagine a scenario where this can be justified as self defense. I hope this kid gets help for his anger issues before he really hurts someone.

When do you need to fight?

Oct 9, 2019, 8:17 AM

Since middle school I have never had a situation where I needed to fight. I've never been assaulted, not even close, and have a decent ability to ignore idiots and don't drink alcohol which seems to be at the center of about 99% of all fights.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When do you need to fight?

Oct 9, 2019, 10:39 AM

You need to fight when you or those you love are being assaulted. Congratulations on never having any bad happen to you, may it continue to follow you all of your days.

Would Truly Enjoy Seeing That Animal Going to Prison And

Oct 8, 2019, 11:07 PM

Get the Andy Dufrane treatment till he defecated his innards to the floor. What a sub-human piece of total trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2019, 7:23 AM

Not good. Sad thugs and those around them who glamorize and strive for ‘thug life’. A part of me wants to think (hope) it was a mistake of youth, but then I recall Ray Lewis and his entourage ‘involved in the murder of two men’ outside a club in Atlanta ( Super Bowl XXXIV). Does the thug mentality go away?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 9, 2019, 7:39 AM

Do you have any Idea how many kids have been in fights in their life? Why does every Black kid to ever be in a fight have to be a "Thug"? Have a real heart to heart with yourself and ask if you thought Trevor Lawrence's Basketball video was him being a thug...and if not why?

Oct 9, 2019, 7:42 AM

It’s fake. The kid isn’t handicapped it’s one of his high school teammates and they were messing around, nothing serious.

This is fake news.

Oct 9, 2019, 7:56 AM

That Twitter account is all about creating fake CFB quotes and stories. They were teammates and he is not handicapped.

Snowflake Basher........Out

I could tell this was fake as hell before

Oct 9, 2019, 9:39 AM

You even posted that. How could anyone look at that and think it’s real? The kids head never even touches the floor

fake news?***

Oct 9, 2019, 10:02 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic