Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shoulda made it 51-16
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,760

Shoulda made it 51-16

Jan 10, 2019, 12:10 AM

Dabo always taking his foot off the gas

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoulda made it 51-16

Jan 10, 2019, 12:19 AM

After the crap they said after the game...yep I wish he'd would have let Brice score .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 12:35 AM

Bama proved that some of their players like Tua are self centered prima donna’s who don’t know how to lose. That attitude Usually starts from the top down.

Props to Dabo and Clemson for winning with Class!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 12:31 AM

I believe if we had scored again with the game most definitely secured it would have hurt Dabo and Clemson’s reputation as a team with Class. It’s just not our style. The only reason we scored late against SC is their D could not stop anybody plus of how they tried to hit the QB for one of the team the coots lost too who was kneeling in victory formation. If Bama had tried to hit TL with about 30 or 40 seconds left I believe the next time Dabo would score.

But Monday night Dabo should Class and respect for Coach Saban. Those kind of actions go a long way in recruiting. Especially when Dabo sits down with the mom and dad of the recruit.

WE are the good guys right now.

Jan 10, 2019, 12:36 AM

A few more dominating seasons and we won't be. If we start running up the score on opponents with no reason but to embarrass them more our reign as the good guys will be shorter.

Ask me if I give a chit about whether we are the good guys or the bad guy in the eyes of other fans. I dare you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WE are the good guys right now.

Jan 10, 2019, 12:46 AM

Hey 88 - I was just kind of wondering- you know - ummm - if you give a chit about whether we are the good guys or the bad guys in the eyes of other fans? You know - just wondering? LOL -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I'm...

Jan 10, 2019, 8:43 AM

negotiating that in my mind. It's tougher on me than you can know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wanted the same but realize that's not Dabo's

Jan 10, 2019, 4:14 AM

style. And he's right.

Re: I wanted the same but realize that's not Dabo's

Jan 10, 2019, 6:07 AM

The fact we took our foot off the gas and didn't try to score again, should be emphasized more by the national media.

If there were 12 minutes left on the clock when we took over...

Jan 10, 2019, 6:12 AM

We’d have no choice but to score. Bammer had no desire to stop us and the field is only 100 yards long.

??

~JKB

All it did was make

Jan 10, 2019, 7:31 AM

Tua and Williams look like cry babies. Plenty of other Alabama players were shaking hands and trading gloves with our guys. What I like about it, is their stars (the leaders on their team) look like jacka**es. TL & DL > Tua & Williams. We win in all sorts of ways.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, shoulda made it 58-16 with ten mintues left.

Jan 10, 2019, 7:32 AM

Chase should have been allowed two TDs for what he did for this team.

I think we embarrased them enough

Jan 10, 2019, 8:41 AM

coming from the 1 yard line and keeping the ball for over 10 minutes to end the game. Nick is supposed to be this great defensive mind but they rolled over on that drive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick capitulated when he...

Jan 10, 2019, 8:50 AM

TL signed and our Dline returned. He now knows he'll have to coach at least three more years to break the Bear's record. If we sign Uiagalelei I expect him to resign to the fact that he's stuck in a tie. All jokes aside I think he will retire then if not sooner.

Imo, one of the main reasons he's staying now is because he doesn't want to leave on a loss.

especially for Quinnen Williams. Can't stand that idiot***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:26 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should have gone victory formation

Jan 10, 2019, 9:30 AM

That's enough class to not run it up but enough moxie to let them know we own them

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,760
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic