Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My GF just texted me and asked what I have been thinking about...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

My GF just texted me and asked what I have been thinking about...

Nov 12, 2018, 2:41 PM

She said I have been distant, when really I have just been busy and kids, football, etc. here was my answer...

Football, fishing, native Americans, ancient ruins, possible aliens, colonizing other planets, deer hunting, ghost and other paranormal activity, vineyard maintenance, etc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you like beating your

Nov 12, 2018, 2:46 PM

self up later for not coming up with a better response.

and beating your own meat

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, ya could have at least thrown her in

Nov 12, 2018, 2:47 PM

for good measure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this ^^^

Nov 12, 2018, 2:49 PM

The correct answer is always, I’m just sad I don’t get to spend more time with you.

Maybe she is 'ancient ruins'?***

Nov 12, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to I mean, ya could have at least thrown her in ]

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She will be fine. Will be begging for it tonight.

Nov 12, 2018, 2:59 PM [ in reply to I mean, ya could have at least thrown her in ]

It’s all a mind game w women.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She will, or you will?***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:27 PM

People who say this...

Nov 12, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to She will be fine. Will be begging for it tonight. ]

always have a long history of successful relationships, obviously.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel you on the ghosts, I'm a little concerned about them

Nov 12, 2018, 2:57 PM

myself. Yesterday I had what I christened 'the burning'. I burned every GD decorative candle in the house. Was pretty sweet actually, but we caught a bunch of orbs floating around when we took pics. Creepy.

Plus, we're getting ready to move and I have no idea if the new house is haunted or not. Biggest fear I have. I can kill a crackhead, I can't kill a ghost.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't kill a ghost, but you can repel them.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:08 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SO MUCH THIS

Nov 12, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to I feel you on the ghosts, I'm a little concerned about them ]

Wife don't understand why I can watch all that gore and violent #### on TV but ghosts get to me.

Well when I beat a ######## with a bat he stays down, but I'm whiffing at air on a ghost.

Have you ever seen one?

Nov 12, 2018, 3:41 PM

I can't say that I definitely have, but I've been in some places that just gave off bad vibes. Seen a few things in the woods late at night that was kind of like w tf, but not necessarily paranormal related.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have.***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did it attack you?***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:53 PM

It was a truck, I ran. I reckon the ghost truck got where

Nov 12, 2018, 4:14 PM

it was going and didn't care that we were there.

I'm like 99.3% sure my house is haunted.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:48 PM [ in reply to I feel you on the ghosts, I'm a little concerned about them ]

Funny noises, shadows in my periphery, the standard stuff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

We always kind of laughed about how if we have ghosts,

Nov 12, 2018, 3:55 PM

they're probably pretty pissed that they can't scare us since we drink so much. "These asssholes always just chock it up to being drunk, what are we supposed to do?!?"

GF lol***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:08 PM

back to trawling PoF?***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah I got a gf too but didn't John just get divorced like

Nov 12, 2018, 3:56 PM

yesterday?

"You," is the obvious response.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:49 PM

If you leave her alone another few days she'll get over it. Don't give her hand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "You," is the obvious response.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:50 PM

Re: "You," is the obvious response.

Nov 12, 2018, 4:33 PM

Just let one back in the circle today. After she decided in August that "We just don't want the same things"

Apparently she didn't like my plan to camp on OBX.

I like women....a lot....but, dayhum, I'm way past goals and other productive agendas! I'm practicing for retirement.

Native Americans?

Nov 12, 2018, 4:56 PM

Elizabeth Warren hasn't even announced yet. Hold yer horses buckaroo.

Re: My GF just texted me and asked what I have been thinking about...

Nov 13, 2018, 3:15 PM

sounds like you have too much on your mind to think about a GF. At least you have one!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic