Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scorching hot takes ??????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 452

Scorching hot takes ??????

Jul 9, 2019, 9:47 PM

1. Mustard potato salad is the lesser potato salad

2. The white stripes on the Dodger caps look like feces

How has no one successively tried to compete with CFA ? Tried cornbread and white meat nuggets should not be hard to copy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fried chicken breast

Jul 9, 2019, 9:52 PM

Autocorrect Federlines

Everyone is somewhat successful at competing with CFA.

Jul 9, 2019, 10:06 PM

But truth is, if you want real fried chicken, you ain’t eating Chick-Fil-A. Soccer moms eat Chick-Fil-A. There are just way more soccer moms and wanna be soccer moms in this world, than there are, reasonable fried chicken eaters. I, for one, stand in the face of christian chicken lovers and declare this message... if you don’t put any mayonnaise on your chicken sandwich... then you didn’t make a sandwich. You just put bread on both sides of your chicken. Anybody could’ve done that. Anybody. Congrats on your peanut oil. Why are your waffle fries always cold? Is that intentional or were you drunk when serving them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You WOULD think the fries would be a little bit better,

Jul 10, 2019, 12:20 AM

considering you have to wait in line behind 15 people to place your order (in b4 mobile app) and there is no way there aren't fresh fries in that place somewhere. Oh, and by the way CFA, put some damn salt on those things!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: You WOULD think the fries would be a little bit better,

Jul 10, 2019, 12:22 AM

Agreed, they are always cold and never enough salt. But an original chicken sandwich w some mayo on it is sublime. And they have great lemonade.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is some white people problems here

Jul 10, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to You WOULD think the fries would be a little bit better, ]

"They didn't put enough salt on my fries"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scorching hot takes ??????

Jul 10, 2019, 9:10 AM

Yes yes yes

Great job, MauldinT!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Speaking of scorching hot takes, I had a slowdrake this am.

Jul 10, 2019, 9:18 AM

Normally the evacuation procedure is relatively quick and easy. Today took a while.

I have set the over/under for a re-drake at 1:27:00 minutes.

I know, TMI.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Did you employ the rocking technique?

Jul 10, 2019, 9:21 AM

Can buy yourself up to an additional half a day that way. I used it yesterday in the Annersun County Courthouse to potentially avoid a more urgent stop on the way back home, at the risk of a dirtier toilet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The rocking technique ?

Jul 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

Don't you know that Lexington is the cradle of poop

Jul 10, 2019, 12:13 PM

innovations?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

We are well ahead of our time.***

Jul 10, 2019, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's mainly employed to assist with constipation

Jul 10, 2019, 12:21 PM [ in reply to The rocking technique ? ]

Lean all the way forward and breathe out. Then take a deep breath and SLOWLY lean backwards, to and upright and even slightly back lean while pushing. Repeat until you can't get anything else out. Sometimes if you "rock" with this technique, you can go when you don't really have to, and achieve a half-poop. Relieving the pressure with a half-poop can be the difference between making it home, and a gas station bathroom when it becomes urgent as no pressure has been relieved.

Again, it's mostly used for constipation though. But if you kinda have to go, it can produce a decent half-poop if you need to buy time.

Replies: 12
| visibility 452
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic