Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an

May 17, 2019, 4:38 PM

Aggie victory in September. Sorry but you don't just walk into Death Valley and get a win. That late afternoon will not just be loud but it will be CLEMSON LOUD! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an

May 17, 2019, 4:49 PM

can clemson fans please stop being offended when other teams are confident in their team and want them to win?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only the offended ones are commenting...

May 17, 2019, 4:51 PM

The rest of us are mute...so it's a moot point! (Always wanted to pair those two! ;) )

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only the offended ones are commenting...

May 17, 2019, 4:52 PM

well put

Re: Only the offended ones are commenting...

May 17, 2019, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Only the offended ones are commenting... ]

Yes - a literary triumph indeed - Salty !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

wait. how do fan boards work again?***

May 17, 2019, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not offended. Just stating facts.

May 17, 2019, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

Death Valley is real. REAL LOUD. Go Tigers!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

can Clemson fans please stop being offended when other Clemson fans are confident in our team and want them to win?

May 17, 2019, 5:00 PM

Works for me, but no need to whine about other teams fan sites

May 17, 2019, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

Who was offended by any Clemson fans feeling confident is us winning? I believe the comment was directed towards wondering why so many get upset whenever any fans from other teams even dare to think they have a chance against us.

Who's upset?

May 17, 2019, 5:05 PM

I can't wait for the game. Go Tigers!!!!

May 17, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

You must be able to see him from where you are cause he musta looked offended...it certainly didn’t read like he was offended.

May 17, 2019, 5:00 PM

Some of their fans actually think they're going to win?? Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!

May 17, 2019, 5:20 PM

T A & M may be used to heat, but wait for mid afternoon humidity. Shadows will play a factor in the second half. We will need to rotate personnel on both sides of the ball frequently. This will pay off big in the second half. Of course, I want us up big time by half time.

The nerve***

May 17, 2019, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Saw where TX A&M fan site predicted an ]

May 17, 2019, 6:31 PM

If our team is half as over confident as some fans, GT could come into Death Valley as an unknown quantity and pull an upset. That said, if the arrogance continues, A&M could pull an upset, as well. Some of us Clemson fans are punch drunk over the beating of Alabama last January. Guys, that the past and dwelling on the past can effect the future. We WERE the best team that night but we are starting over from scratch. Let’s hold all this hubris and arrogance in check and let the season play out. We are becoming as hated as Alabama and that’s scary. Just my opinion.

May 17, 2019, 6:41 PM

I agree but then I think back to Jameis and FSU years ago. Uhhhh

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic