Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban says he will play Tua against El Cid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Saban says he will play Tua against El Cid

Nov 12, 2018, 3:26 PM

Dude is crazy, best thing he could do is get 3rd string reps, highly unlikely Tua makes it thru UGA and Semis and Hurts still gimpy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban says he will play Tua against El Cid

Nov 12, 2018, 3:30 PM

I don't understand the thought process behind this at all? Tua is the soul to that team and he needs a lot of rest they should easily handle the Citadel even without a QB playing at all for that matter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's really obvious if you know one of Satan's nicknames.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:54 PM

"The Destroyer."

Nov 12, 2018, 4:18 PM

It would be really, really bad if Tua goes down before the playoffs. Don't think UGAy or even Auburn for that matter will hesitate to go for his knee.

Nov 12, 2018, 4:24 PM

He's trying to hide the fact that Tua has a bad knee from everyone. He must keep up the ruse or opponents may target his knee.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, and thats not a knee brace, it's a garter to hold up his sock***

Nov 12, 2018, 4:27 PM

Nov 12, 2018, 4:34 PM

And this surprises anyone? Last three games, he’s gotten progressively worse. I feel bad for the kid.

Nov 12, 2018, 5:09 PM

Don't forget that Bama has to play Auburn before the SEC Championship. I would not put it past Auburn to take a cheap shot or two at Tua. Auburn is not what I would call a "clean" team and could very easily see them targeting Tua's knee.

I can see Saban playing Tua for a series or two against the Citadel to limber things up. But if Tua is still in the game beyond the 1st Quarter he is just begging for that kid to put some unnecessary wear and tear on an injury that may cost them down the road.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 6:56 PM

Don't forget that Bama has to play Auburn before the SEC Championship. I would not put it past Auburn to take a cheap shot or two at Tua. Auburn is not what I would call a "clean" team and could very easily see them targeting Tua's knee.

I can see Saban playing Tua for a series or two against the Citadel to limber things up. But if Tua is still in the game beyond the 1st Quarter he is just begging for that kid to put some unnecessary wear and tear on an injury that may cost them down the road.

Auburn will absolutely target the knee.

By now just about everybody knows Tua has a torn ACL/MLC. Nick can spin all he wants and put Tua on the bike to distract and confuse, but every time Tua hops on the bike you can tell all he wants to do is ice the durn thing.

Kid has that freak Samoan pain tolerance - and yes, that is a thing - but eventually it doesn't matter how much warrior DNA you have in you, your knee buckles, and his is about to.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic