Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
STUBHUB ............ will never mess
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,287

STUBHUB ............ will never mess

Dec 20, 2018, 7:02 PM

with those morons again! Listed four tickets for $158 apiece ..... get an email saying they had sold one for $120 ($108 to me). I immediately called and asked the Stubhub rep why they sold for $120. After a round about discussion, I told her to put $165 on the remaining 3 tickets which she said she did while I was talking to her. When I got back from dropping off the 1st ticket at UPS there is an email saying that another had sold for $120. I checked the time of my call and the time the email arrived and it was after I had spoken to the lady. This sale was for $120 also. In addition to that the tickets were listed in the wrong section. Now they have to tell the buyers that they are in the wrong section and if they don't like the section they are in I have to pay for their upgrade! To quote a famous coot ....."Never again"!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: STUBHUB ............ will never mess

Dec 20, 2018, 7:09 PM

So now they're hitting the buyer for up to 28% and the seller for 10%. I'm in the wrong business.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 7:11 PM

“After a round about discussion” = You didn’t read and listed them hastily.

Pretty sure there’s a place in there where you can allow them to lower your prices if they aren’t competitive.

They can’t just sell your stuff for less man. You agreed to it.

And they don’t just magically make up the section...that’s info you provide to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 7:17 PM

Then I suggest you deal with them if you feel comfortable with them, but I'm certainly not. Even if I made a mistake one the first ticket, I certainly didn't on the second one as I have the time record on my call to them and the email that I got regarding the second sale.

Dec 20, 2018, 7:19 PM

I’ve dealt with them for quite some time as a buyer and seller.

I don’t like their fees, but the guarantee is worth it with all the fraud.

You listed them wrong, and now you’re upset. Just at the wrong party.

their fees are stupid high. I had like a 1700 ticket 400

Dec 20, 2018, 7:14 PM

Something worth of fees. There should be a cap. It's ridiculous

Worth it to see us win the natty but good lord. Highway robbery my grandpa would say

Re: their fees are stupid high. I had like a 1700 ticket 400

Dec 20, 2018, 7:19 PM

I pulled my other two tickets off and just listed them on Tnet for face value if they are picked up in Greenville. Also, I had seats 5, 6, and 7 left so the morons sold seat 6. I guess that is somehow my fault.

Rant continued ..........

Dec 20, 2018, 9:33 PM

When trying to get help to get the tickets straightened out, I clicked "Chat Now" at the bottom of the email that they had sent regarding the ticket selling. It went to a Questions and Answers page with not accommodation for a chat. On the Print Label page it says "visit our help center at www.stub....etc." and when you click on that it says "We couldn't find that page".

It is obvious to me that they want to make it as difficult as possible to get help or contact them. If that is not the case, then they are just incompetent. Either one sucks!

Dec 20, 2018, 9:41 PM

I wish more of the tickets on Tnet were better priced - would much rather buy from a fellow tiger. Bought 2 tickets on Ticketmaster last night for less than comparable tickets o. Tnet including the ridiculous fees I paid to Ticketmaster. I have feeling a lot of the high priced tickets on Tnet will go unsold or in a fire sale.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,287
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic