Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SRS Golf Question.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 319

SRS Golf Question.

May 19, 2014, 11:51 AM

Do you guise get pist off when you are in your backswing and some jackwagon riding down Highway 5 lays on his horn, trying to mess up your swing? If so, and you play at Springlake in York, the finest CC in all of York County, then I have successfully pist you off. TIA

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was you??!?!?!?!

May 19, 2014, 11:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The funniest ####### moment of all time was the one

May 19, 2014, 11:58 AM

where they hid in the bushes with the air horn. My god how I'd love to reenact that at Boscobel some day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will let you know next time I play there so you can do it!***

May 19, 2014, 12:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been told they don't let trash like me in at that fine

May 19, 2014, 12:07 PM

establishment. They might as well just call it the Thornblade of Anderson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bushwood***

May 19, 2014, 12:08 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pffffffttttt.

May 19, 2014, 12:01 PM

Car horn.

Sonny boy, I'll have you know that the train passes right by the Winthrop golf course I think about 26 times every afternoon, blowing it's train whistle-horn thing. The ice cream truck blaring it's ice cream music runs through the surrounding neighborhoods every afternoon. The hugenormous Withrop fanbases loudly cheering on the soccer, baseball. lacrosse, and track teams is another omnipresent noise source. I'm not totally sure I could even play golf in a quiet setting.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Son, lemme tell you something.

May 19, 2014, 12:17 PM

Gastonia has a golf course that cost maybe $13 to ride 18 holes. I saw an actual fist fight between two guys wearing jeans on this course. To the point: one of the holes on the back 9 is next to a shooting range. Just kiddin', it's Gastonia, so it's a clearing in the woods where rednecks are shooting what sounds like the Liberty Bell with every caliber round they can get their hands on (really effects the pitch of the bell, quite harmonious). There were likely bullets whizzing over our heads during backswings.

Train/car horns? PFFFFT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I. Must. Play. This. Course.

May 19, 2014, 12:20 PM

Golf, Guns, God, GLORY.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's a golf course in Savannah right by the airport

May 19, 2014, 12:44 PM

I was about to hit a wedge, but stopped because I truly thought I might HIT THE DELTA MD-88 that was a few feet from landing.

Yes, I was a bit distracted.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you even Crosswinds?

May 19, 2014, 1:19 PM

right off 385 at the end of the Downtown Airport's runway.

Re: there's a golf course in Savannah right by the airport

May 19, 2014, 1:29 PM [ in reply to there's a golf course in Savannah right by the airport ]

Ever play at Shaw Air Force base? The 4th fairway runs parallel to the runway. Always nice trying to hit your approach shot with f-16s taking off right behind you.

Replies: 11
| visibility 319
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic