Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SIAP, Wake Parking?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,045

SIAP, Wake Parking?

Oct 2, 2018, 8:48 AM

Considering gametime and the fair being in town, will there be general parking available if we were to arrive between 10-11am? Sounds like there is plenty of GA parking for $10, just wasn't sure if/when it would fill up.

Thanks for any help and/or humorous replies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We always park at Lawrence Joel Coliseum. Plenty parking

Oct 2, 2018, 9:00 AM

Tiger fans everywhere, and not too far from stadium. I dont know with the Fair affects parking in those lots. Literally in 2014 there was a nice Wake couple with a sweater around their neck and wine and cheese on a table set up. Not being stereotypical that happened

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

The Fair and Football will be sharing parking lots. I think

Oct 2, 2018, 9:27 AM

it's $10 first come first serve. I think if you're there before noon you should be good but keep in mind you will be mixed in with folks coming in and out for the fair.

There are more private pay lots at warehouses located east of the stadium between the stadium and interstae 52.

Re: The Fair and Football will be sharing parking lots. I think

Oct 2, 2018, 3:20 PM

Satellite view of the area shows several large lots on West 32nd street, east of the field. Assume this is what you're referencing. Also on another thread, someone mentioned parking on nearby residential streets without any problem. There is a sizeable residential area off Indiana Ave which parallels Hwy 52 between W 32nd south to 25th street between Indiana and Shorefair Dr NW which runs N-S past the stadium. Also extending to University Parkway. The last time I attended several years ago, exited Hwy 52 at Akron Dr then took Reynolds to Shorefair and parked at a corner lot there, which now appears is used by the event staff. That exit wasn't very busy as the ones prior to it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Re: SIAP, Wake Parking?

Oct 2, 2018, 9:29 AM

Don't think anyone will have a definite answer for this. I can tell you that I was driving past the stadium/fair grounds at 5pm yesterday and the lots were packed. And this was on a Monday afternoon - I would assume the fair will be busier on a weekend.

I imagine you'll be fine at 10-11, but the people around here love the fair for some unimaginable reason - so it'll have an impact.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic