Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SHows what Clay Travis knows. And he thinks he knows so
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

SHows what Clay Travis knows. And he thinks he knows so

Jan 13, 2019, 1:59 PM

much. He should have titled this: How to go broke and lose the house in 3 hours and 45 minutes!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmZFXvrdbFA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he must be from birmingham***

Jan 13, 2019, 3:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SHows what Clay Travis knows. And he thinks he knows so

Jan 13, 2019, 3:41 PM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I hate that I like Clay Travis

Jan 13, 2019, 4:06 PM

Just read his new book, “Republicans Buy Sneakers too”, and it’s well worth the read re: ESPN’s political activism problem.
HOWEVER, when it comes to CFB, he’s actually worse than Finebaum with his sheer obsession and delusion with the SEC. You’d think a Vanderbilt Law grad would have a little more nuance to their takes.

Re: I hate that I like Clay Travis

Jan 13, 2019, 4:26 PM

He's much worse than Finebaum because at least Finebaum works for the SEC network where one would be expected to push SEC all the time. I find Finebaum entertaining even though he's the world's biggest Bama homer. It may have to do with the stupidity of many of the callers on his show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clay Travis understands capitalism & politics more than

Jan 13, 2019, 4:13 PM

college football and Clemson where he clearly has a large learning curve. He was pulled off the air in Savannah, GA for being a conservative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clay Travis understands capitalism & politics more than

Jan 13, 2019, 4:18 PM

Clay Travis is the biggest dummy on the planet. Let's not forget that he was the guy that torpedoed Greg Schiano's career-- without any evidence-- and the one that declared Nike dead after Kaepernick. Wrong again. He's a blow hard full of idiotic hot takes who has also declared himself a betting expert without ever proving that he's ever placed a bet.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clay Travis understands capitalism & politics more than

Jan 13, 2019, 4:22 PM

Did you see his slate of bowl game picks? I believe he missed on 80% of them. He's nothing but a shill for the SEC.

He understands about as much about politics...

Jan 13, 2019, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Clay Travis understands capitalism & politics more than ]

as you do about reading comprehension. He was kicked off the plane because his son had HEAD LICE and Delta was concerned about the rest of the passengers.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic