Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Russia meddled with our election...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Russia meddled with our election...

Apr 19, 2019, 9:19 AM

on Obama's watch. Impeach Obama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Russia meddled with our election...

Apr 19, 2019, 9:26 AM

Trump think Russia never meddled in our elections at any time, so obviously Obama is fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't that be called deflection?***

Apr 19, 2019, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn't that be called deflection?***

Apr 19, 2019, 9:35 AM

Trump asked Putin if the Russians meddled. Putin said no. Case closed.

So Russia didn't meddle, therefor...

Apr 22, 2019, 8:08 AM

there's no way Trump colluded with them? This has been your position all along, right?

You're deflecting from the issue by changing the subject.

Russia has meddled with every election***

Apr 19, 2019, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Russia has meddled with every election***

Apr 19, 2019, 10:46 AM

Interesting, so if they've done it before then it's ok for them to do it again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno. Is it ok that we meddle in Israel's elections, or

Apr 19, 2019, 11:19 PM

Venezuela's elections, or elections in the Philippines, Turkey, or other places?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russia, China, Iran, NK, all have attempted

Apr 19, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Russia has meddled with every election*** ]

to hack and meddle for years. I'm sure others have too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Apr 19, 2019, 10:41 AM

remember that time Obama encouraged Russia on Live TV to hack classified documents?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

remember the time libs lost all sense of humor?***

Apr 19, 2019, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every time they get their assbeatina press situation.

Apr 19, 2019, 11:03 AM

-Dr. Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Remember that time Hillary sent them...

Apr 22, 2019, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Russia meddled with our election... ]

on an unsecured server and Podesta passed out his email password to the Russians to make this mess possible?

The way you blame it all on Trump makes it look like Hillary and Bernie were colluding with the Russians to screw Trump.

Apr 19, 2019, 10:45 AM

Ok, so if you're saying we should impeach Obama, wouldn't we also then have to impeach Trump? :)

We are always meddling with each others' elections.

Apr 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

We are the biggest election meddlers in the history of mankind. Literally.

Party politics is making us look so stupid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are always meddling with each others' elections.

Apr 19, 2019, 11:17 AM

True. We are in everone's business. I think we're just insulted that anyone would dare do it to us.

Some good info about that here...

Apr 19, 2019, 3:31 PM

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

Tell me what he should have done

Apr 19, 2019, 8:42 PM

when he learned this info, just weeks before the election.

Any message to the public, or any prophylactic action taken would have been misconstrued by folks like yourself to mean that he was trying to swing the election in favor of Hillary. There would have been a red-hat revolt in the streets saying he fixed the election.

Ironically, by not taking action, one could argue that he also fixed the election on behalf of Trump.

Oh, he fixed the election on behalf of Trump, alright.

Apr 20, 2019, 2:41 PM

His governing this nation made people realize that dems don't give a chit about the working class because they have the elite in their pocket for funding and the poor in their pocket for votes. Making the middle class might increase the dems' voting ranks. Why you think they want open borders and a steady flow of people who need welfare?

That’s weak

Apr 20, 2019, 9:54 PM

Of course most sane people will vote based on self-interest, what they believe will benefit them and their communities.

So yeah, I suppose an immigrant who in so many years becomes a naturalized citizen would vote for someone who does things they like. Too bad Repubs can’t see how this method works, maybe they could also have something to offer beyond empty platitudes.

Re: That’s weak

Apr 20, 2019, 10:07 PM

I think the illegal vs. legal voting is the issue you are overlooking. But I drunk. So I don’t give a sheet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh, he fixed the election on behalf of Trump, alright.

Apr 21, 2019, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Oh, he fixed the election on behalf of Trump, alright. ]

His governing this nation made people realize that dems don't give a chit about the working class because they have the elite in their pocket for funding and the poor in their pocket for votes. Making the middle class might increase the dems' voting ranks. Why you think they want open borders and a steady flow of people who need welfare?

I agree with pretty much all of that except the "open borders" myth. I know of no rational person, even the most liberal dems who want open borders. Further, why do the Reps all assume that new immigrants will automatically vote Dem? And given that, isn't that really a confession as to the real motive behind Reps strong stance against immigration....it wants to maintain political advantage? A little disingenuous I believe...

The rest of it I agree with.

You're depending on what a man says instead of...

Apr 22, 2019, 8:03 AM

reviewing his actions to gain insight to his motives and goals. The dem reps behave as if an open border is their goal. They've foiled Trump's efforts to stop illegals and send them home. The 9th circuit has confounded Trump's every move to detain and deport illegals and discourage them from flowing freely across the border. Not one congressional dem has lifted one finger to solve the issue even with a hundred thousands crossing in one month.

If you'll name a few who act like they talk buy submitting a legitimate proposal to end illegal immigration I will consider detracting that statement and agreeing with you.

Apr 19, 2019, 11:23 PM

Obama meddled with intent in the Israeli elections and it was so blatant it was absurd. So what is the problem?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The problem is it appears the Russian meddling was...

Apr 22, 2019, 8:06 AM

all part of the dem plan to delegitimize Trump's election victory and remove him from office. It sure worked out nice and easy for them, right up until the end when justice brought down their house of cards.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic