Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unfortunately Gallman's still in the coach's doghouse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 4,879

Unfortunately Gallman's still in the coach's doghouse

Aug 22, 2017, 7:16 AM

He did some really good things last night, but he did drop a pass and did the worst thing he could possibly do after what happened this week in practice. It was all on social media how the Giants' head coach was frustrated with troubles with the QB/ running back exchange. Gallman and Geno Smith had run because of it early in the week.

https://twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/897493721389903872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fgiants%2Fgiants-geno-smith-run-lap-fumble-results-safety-article-1.3413709

Then the same thing happened in the game.

You knew the coach was furious when it happened last night. Wayne's got a lot of work to do to get back in the coach's good graces.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 in a week?

Aug 22, 2017, 8:15 AM

That's about as many as he had during his entire career at Clemson.

Running? Really?

Aug 22, 2017, 8:31 AM

Is this the NFL or High School. I would think time would be better spent working on the mechanics of the problem rather than running around the field. Are they not paying attention or telling jokes in class? Gallman needs to be in Texas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol. if you screw up, you run. seems basic to me

Aug 22, 2017, 12:03 PM

also, "Gallman needs to be in Texas". well if he were there, he'd be behind Lamar Miller and D'Onta Foreman

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Wayne didn't have a chance, the coach wouldn't care.

Aug 22, 2017, 8:45 AM

The fact that he's having to run for a fumble is a good sign.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes! better to be in the doghouse than down at the pound..***

Aug 22, 2017, 12:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unfortunately Gallman's still in the coach's doghouse

Aug 22, 2017, 10:28 AM

Maybe Geno Smith sucks ba/_/_s at the read option handoffs. Gallman never seemed to have this problem with DW4 at the helm.

All I know is that in 7 snaps, Gallman was able to lead the team in rushing and finished fourth in receiving yards. In only 7 snaps! He had more rushing yards in his first two snaps on the field than Perkins did the entire first half of play.

The fumble was unfortunate but he should be the starter. Abdullah and Perkins should be handing out water bottles during timeouts.

Replies: 6
| visibility 4,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic