Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kind of a rough weekend for the President. But at least...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Kind of a rough weekend for the President. But at least...

Nov 12, 2018, 2:58 PM

Speaking publicly about the California wildfires is a softball opportunity for him, right...

Oh. Well. Nevermind.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/10/trump-blames-federal-forest-policies-for-deadly-california-wildfires-982925

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

My sister-in-law lives in Pacific Palisades and has

Nov 12, 2018, 3:09 PM

been on alert for evacuation for the past couple of days; luckily they haven't had to go anywhere yet. Fires around LA are kind of becoming the new earthquakes, just something people learn to live with. That was terrible news about Paradise, though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your SIL is rich af.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:25 PM

In case you weren't aware. She's holding out on you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were doing pretty well till they bought that house.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:38 PM

She was a lead writer for "Grace and Frankie", but left the show of her own accord due to some internal politics there. Her husband does artwork for video game trailers.

Yeah, they do alright.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were doing pretty well till they bought that house.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:56 PM

does he work at blur studio, I know some people there, or used to...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea.

Nov 12, 2018, 4:00 PM

He may have told me, but he's moved between a couple of companies.

Re: I have no idea.

Nov 12, 2018, 4:06 PM

anyway I am jealous. I worked in Santa Monica in that industry when I was a lot younger, I miss those days.

Does she work with June Diane Raphael?

Nov 12, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to They were doing pretty well till they bought that house. ]

I've always found her husband, Paul Scheer, hilarious, ever since him, Aziz Ansari (from SC), and Rob Huebel (Clemson alum) were on Human Giant. Now Paul and June have a great podcast called How Did This Get Made where they laugh at awful movies along with Jason Mantzoukas. June sometimes randomly goes on feminist rants, so I can imagine what kind of "politics" might be on that set...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is!

Nov 12, 2018, 3:21 PM

Kicked butt and took names.

#AmericaFirst
#Nationalism
#MAGA

*ducking*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He went to Europe, and met with Putin on Veteran's Day.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:25 PM

You know, because rain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not visiting Arlington today either***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this outrage libs?***

Nov 12, 2018, 5:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It usually upsets pubs more***

Nov 12, 2018, 7:14 PM

^^^ Proof that String Theoy’s multiverses exist

Nov 12, 2018, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is! ]

because you live in a completely different reality than I do.

Stop with the veganism.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is! ]

You aren't getting enough nutrients to your head to continue this troll job.

^^^funny^^^***

Nov 12, 2018, 7:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is!

Nov 12, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is! ]

Since when do we care what Europe thinks of the US? They have always been the little sister that we have to run and save every 40-50 years.

Plus, lots of work to do after Obama's apology tours...which was just about every time he step foot in Germany, France or UK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was also silly

Nov 12, 2018, 5:14 PM

I'm not sure it's a lot better to talk tough to our allies while sucking up to our antagonists, though. Obama seemed to prefer softness all around, but for some reason Trump wants to be hard with our allies and soft with enemies.

I also don't think most people were paying much attention to these little teapot tempests. I had to look up what OP was talking about.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You had to look this story up?

Nov 12, 2018, 11:42 PM

It's been mentioned pretty much in every news story surrounding the California forest fires going on right now.

Nov 12, 2018, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is! ]

In what universe could anyone interpret Trump's actions over the past few days as "kicking butt and taking names?"

He refused to attend the ceremony honoring our WWI veterans that died because of rain even though Macron and Merkel showed up. General Kelly and a member of the Joint Chiefs (can't remember who specifically) were able to make it, but Trump stayed in his hotel.

He incorrectly blamed California officials for the forest fires without evidence and threatened to withhold funds to help to limit future fires.

He has threatened to withhold disaster relief aid to Puerto Rico after making completely false accusations that they have been using the aid to pay debt. He is still angry because the mayor of San Juan and the Governor have publicly criticized him.

The Dow fell 600 points today and Trump has blamed Democrats.

American analysts have found 10+ nuclear weapon sites in North Korea despite Trump's claims that the DPRK nuclear threat is over and that he and Kim Jong Un "fell in love."

He called for future elections to be called on election night which would completely disenfranchise the overseas military members and families who mail in absentee ballots as well as anyone who filled out a provisional ballot for whatever reason.

Before leaving for Florida, he claimed that he "did not know Matt Whitaker" despite the fact that he had claimed the opposite on Fox News less than a month ago. If he doesn't know Matt Whitaker then why on earth did he name him Acting AG?

On a positive note for Trump, there have been reports that Hillary Clinton may run for President again. That is Trump's best hope for re-election. What the #### is she thinking?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 6:39 PM

*Before leaving for Paris, not Florida

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Rough week? Dude went to Europe and told it like it is! ]

in all fairness, his hair does not hold up well in the rain.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic