Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Clemson made the right choice when they let Barnes..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I think Clemson made the right choice when they let Barnes..

Feb 11, 2019, 1:20 PM

go in 1998. Although controversial at the time, there is no denying his star was beginning to fade. Look no further than his tenure at Texas for proof. This is one instance where time has proved the athletic department right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Agree, he hasn't done anything in the Big12 or ACC

Feb 11, 2019, 1:25 PM

since Texas fired him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Your knot helping.

Feb 11, 2019, 1:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes - that’s a shame GWP ....

Feb 11, 2019, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Agree, he hasn't done anything in the Big12 or ACC ]

.... really..,,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Agreed. I just wish they’d have never hired him in the first place. Set

Feb 11, 2019, 1:26 PM

Our program back 20 years. Brownlee is just now getting rid of the last of his demons.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't go that far, without Barnes we never would've

Feb 11, 2019, 1:30 PM

hired Shyatt. And without Shyatt we never would've beaten the #1 ranked Tar Heels back in 2001.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Was that at unc?

Feb 11, 2019, 1:38 PM

I forgot about that one

Re: Was that at unc?

Feb 11, 2019, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No, it was a home game, on a Sunday

Feb 11, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Was that at unc? ]

Random trivia fact though - Clemson has never won in Chapel Hill. Oddly enough, this streak is never mentioned and most people have never heard it before.

Id herd that before but knew it mustn't be correct. If so,

Feb 11, 2019, 1:43 PM

than I can almost understand why Zion Williamson didn't want to play for UNC. We're hungry!!!

Re: No, it was a home game, on a Sunday

Feb 11, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to No, it was a home game, on a Sunday ]

That's why Swofford stopped allowing us to play there every year - he'll do anything he can to keep that streak intact! He knows that sometime in the next 60 games Clemson is bound to win one, and he's just dragging it out.

GWPTiger® said:

Random trivia fact though - Clemson has never won in Chapel Hill. Oddly enough, this streak is never mentioned and most people have never heard it before.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swofford will never let us win one there

Feb 11, 2019, 2:37 PM

That's why it's 5 on 8 every time we hit the floor in the Dean Dome.

Re: Swofford will never let us win one there

Feb 11, 2019, 2:52 PM

Jamie Luckie alone is enough for us to lose

Re: Swofford will never let us win one there

Feb 11, 2019, 3:36 PM

Roy's luck is running out. I believe Maye will get hired away this year. Hopefully our young guys seize the moment. Otherwise, it will be 3 more years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did we win any other games .....

Feb 11, 2019, 10:46 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't go that far, without Barnes we never would've ]

...., that year? Can’t remember.,,,,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Rick Barnes knew their was "something in them hills"***

Feb 11, 2019, 2:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Rick Barnes knew their was "something in them hills"***

Feb 11, 2019, 2:44 PM

I wonder how much $$$ he saved over the years by only working at

Feb 11, 2019, 2:36 PM

schools with orange as a primary color.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, go on...***

Feb 11, 2019, 2:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

My response lost a little something when you corrected your

Feb 11, 2019, 4:15 PM [ in reply to I wonder how much $$$ he saved over the years by only working at ]

post.

Please uncorrect it now.

Thank you.

When they let him go where?

Feb 11, 2019, 2:49 PM

To the girls' dorm?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To a better school system.***

Feb 11, 2019, 2:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I don't know why, but this is my favorite post/thread of the day***

Feb 11, 2019, 4:05 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The old tallest midget logic.

Feb 11, 2019, 4:22 PM

No offense to bob

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic