Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember boyz, we don’t care about no baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Remember boyz, we don’t care about no baseball

Jun 28, 2018, 9:47 PM

here in these parts. If we aren’t in it, we need to down play it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.***

Jun 28, 2018, 9:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.***

Jun 28, 2018, 9:57 PM

Why do you guys hate the Southeastern Conference so much? Have you always hated the SEC because you have a losing record to most teams all time, or is it the recent ESPN/Media hype up of the conference???

Oh, did you think I was talking to you?

Jun 28, 2018, 10:00 PM

Interesting. So someone yells SEC lover and you turn around and say “What?”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Doh!***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:22 PM

we dont

Jun 28, 2018, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

Have a losing record vs South carolina .......

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

Why do you guys hate the Southeastern Conference so much? Have you always hated the SEC because you have a losing record to most teams all time, or is it the recent ESPN/Media hype up of the conference???

Boy... You're really obsessed with big brother aren't you?....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 10:22 PM

I didn’t say us.... and the SEC is OUR conference for all major sports. How can your conference itself be “big brother”???

Message was edited by: CarolinaGrad2014

And yet when someone here talks down about $EC...

Jun 28, 2018, 10:36 PM

Here you come clucking...

$EC $EC $EC!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you should just .... stop. This whole online thing

Jun 28, 2018, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

just isn’t working for you

Jun 29, 2018, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

If you live in the past, the SEC is pretty good, if you live in the present the SEC is like everyone else. Alabama in football may be the exception, but you're not Alabama

Jun 29, 2018, 12:50 AM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

And trust me, when y'all beat Vanderbilt, nobody in Alabama is saying SEC!

Who?***

Jun 29, 2018, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

Isn't that embarrassing?

Jun 29, 2018, 2:27 AM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

You point out how we have a losing record to "most" SEC teams all time...yet we have absolutely dominated you guys. What does that say about your chickens?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isn't that embarrassing?

Jun 29, 2018, 2:30 PM

It says nothing because most of these SEC teams that have beat up on you have been in the conference since the early 1930's. We joined in 1992. We were an independent team for years.

Swing and a miss***

Jun 29, 2018, 7:04 AM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

If losing to teams in the SEC was grounds

Jun 29, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

For hating the SEC, SCAR would rip the letters off their uniforms.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

True, just not sure I can be happy about a

Jun 28, 2018, 9:58 PM [ in reply to But we LOVE seeing SEC-lovers cry.*** ]

criminal and his accomplices being rewarded. Would be a more perfect world with Monty and the boyz celebrating in Omaha

Re: Remember boyz, we don’t care about no baseball

Jun 28, 2018, 9:54 PM

Yeah well, I just love seeing Oregon State smoke through the sec.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The PAC-12 is the greatest conference in the history of college sports.

Jun 28, 2018, 9:55 PM

Just sayin.
Some idjits think just having eSECpn repeat their blather endlessly to prop up their $2B investment makes it true. Sorry coots.

SEC = It Just Matters, More!

Jun 28, 2018, 10:04 PM

Blah-Blah-Blah!

And, You ain’t the God of college conference sports like y’all profess!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC = It Just Matters, More!

Jun 28, 2018, 10:26 PM

Okay the SEC, it just means more is actually one of the best marketing campaigns I’ve ever seen. Our schools ARE the southeast. It’s old southern tradition, magnolia trees, sweet tea, southern fried football, sexy women, southern preppy traditions, we have some of the prettiest college campuses in all of the country and some of the best college towns as well. I would say that Athens, GA might be the best and most fun college town out there. My best friend went to Auburn and it was a neat little town. Hey, wasn’t Clemson basically a replica of that school in Alabama? They say Auburn with a lake? You guys inherited their mascot and traditions and originally their colors with the dark navy and orange until you guys swapped out the blue with purple. Neat article about the two schools here...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/846763-auburn-vs-clemson-two-teams-created-with-one-vision-100-years-ago

^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT

Jun 28, 2018, 10:32 PM

CLEMSON imho should have been the SEC Representative from the Palmetto State since Tigers know how to play tough-nose football & win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT

Jun 28, 2018, 10:36 PM

So is it jealosy/spite/hate that Clemson didn’t get an invite to join the SEC?

Jun 28, 2018, 11:50 PM

There are some nice campuses in the sec. However, s.carolina isn't one of them. I've been to Auburn, Georgia, Ole Miss, and College Station. I just wonder what their fans think when they have to go to freaking Columbia S.C. I've always hoped those visiting fans don't think that the rest of this state is like Columbia. Luckily 3 of those schools have played at Clemson also. Kind of help them to erase the bad experience of Columbia

Jun 29, 2018, 12:35 AM

Most people have EXCELLENT experiences in columbia. I have brought northern friends who know nothing about college football but are NE Patriots fans and they were BLOWN away at Williams Brice Stadium, the southern hospitality, how they were welcome at all tailgates, and how much it felt like an NFL tailgating experience but even better.

Also ALL of myself and my sisters friends that went to Clemson they would come party in Columbia on the weekends. A large majority of students at Clemson have high school friends at Carolina and there really isn’t much to do in Clemson on the weekends outside of football season so they come to Columbia and party with their friends in 5 points and the Vista.

I spent 7 years in Clemson getting two degrees.

Jun 29, 2018, 7:13 AM

I never met or knew of a single soul that went to Columbia to do what you just said.

There’s plenty to do in Clemson. lol, whatever makes you feel better about that rejection letter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I spent 7 years in Clemson getting two degrees.

Jun 29, 2018, 8:04 AM

I would never in a million years have applied to clemson, nor will I ever let my future kids. They can go anywhere they want, just not there.

With a 920 on the SAT there is no need to apply.***

Jun 29, 2018, 3:28 PM

Jun 29, 2018, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: ^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT ]

And have you actually ever been on our actual campus? We have beautiful buildings and so much rich southern history. The Horseshoe is beautifil filled with the original campus buildings and the president’s house, and a large beautiful quad. When you are walking to class on campus you often forget you’re in a large city.

I received my graduate degree from South Carolina

Jun 29, 2018, 12:56 AM

it does not change the fact the campus is a dump, and you live in a fantasy land, nobody would leave Clemson to go party in South Carolina on the weekends, that's a lie. Or your sisters and their friends were a bunch of ###### looking to hook up at tailgates

Re: I received my graduate degree from South Carolina

Jun 29, 2018, 3:00 PM

See... you guys on this website are DIE HARD Sports/Clemson fans. You are from the state of South Carolina originally. The majority of football fans are not Die hard, nor do they hang out on message boards. A large population of the students at Clemson are not from the south, especially friends I had that grew up in Rhode Island. They grew up elsewhere and pretty much knew nothing about Clemson until they came for college. They know we are Clemson's rival and they pull against us in November but that's pretty much it. Outside of that, they don't have the hate that you guys on this board and those born in SC do.

...but are quickly reminded when you witness a car jacking

Jun 29, 2018, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: ^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT ]

or armed robbery.

Jun 29, 2018, 12:46 AM [ in reply to Re: ^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT ]

Jun 29, 2018, 7:16 AM

lol “gender studies.”

So, she takes coffee orders?

And yet your only championship trophy is from the ACC.***

Jun 29, 2018, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Re: ^ U R right 2014 about all of the above, BUT ]

Re: And yet your only championship trophy is from the ACC.***

Jun 29, 2018, 2:33 PM

in FOOTBALL. You OBSESS over our football program.

says the guy who came here.

Jun 29, 2018, 3:30 PM

Did I seek your lanky ### out? Nope.

You used all those things to describe SEC football but left

Jun 29, 2018, 7:07 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC = It Just Matters, More! ]

out the gamecocks.

Empty warehouses
Meth labs
Drug dealers
Cheap ######
Dumpster sex
Dirt parking lots
Endless traffic
Concrete jungle
Doo doo ice
Endless heat
Losing to Clemson

Forgot "Live PD: Police Patrol"

Jun 29, 2018, 1:11 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Nothing says " old southern tradition, magnolia trees, sweet tea, southern

Jun 29, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC = It Just Matters, More! ]

Peppy" more than Arkansas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The PAC-12 is the greatest conference in the history of college sports.

Jun 28, 2018, 10:29 PM [ in reply to The PAC-12 is the greatest conference in the history of college sports. ]

If you are talking football and not including the Ivy League, sadly the Big 10 has the most national championships all time...

Re: The PAC-12 is the greatest conference in the history of college sports.

Jun 28, 2018, 11:21 PM

When I wrote “college sports” what I meant to write was “college sports.”

Now do you understand? Sheesh. Cocck lovers are so pathetically stupid.

Sports according to a coot = women’s hoops

Jun 29, 2018, 7:09 AM

and bass fishing.

Re: Sports according to a coot = women’s hoops

Jun 29, 2018, 2:36 PM

No,

sports include Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Equestrian, Football, Hockey, Fencing, Tennis, Bowling, Track & Field, Wrestling.... I could go on. You hate on Gamecock Women's basketball because we actually have an elite program and it is performing better than our men's right now. ONLY reason. Do you not want your school to win National Championships in ALL sports regardless of gender?

How many does your school have?***

Jun 29, 2018, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Re: The PAC-12 is the greatest conference in the history of college sports. ]

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic