Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250

Aug 15, 2018, 1:41 PM

Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250

A day after two Clemson 2019 commits joined the Rivals' top-100, two more were added to the site's top-250 ranked prospects for the next recruiting class. Tight Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recruiting staff at "3-Star U" looking better and better!

Aug 15, 2018, 2:11 PM

Spot'em early ... get their commitment ... then watch as the recruiting services discover what you already knew.

Re: Recruiting staff at "3-Star U" looking better and better!

Aug 16, 2018, 8:57 PM

Lol

Re: TNET: Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250

Aug 15, 2018, 3:02 PM

Ladson and Booth should probably be higher. Booth doesn't do camps so he doesn't get the camp bump but having Haselwood at 3 and Ladson at 33 doesn't really make sense. I think Haselwood does more camps and has gotten really good at performing at camps but he, Ladson, and Wilson are all really similar. Rivals has a weird love affair with Wease, who is still good. Pickens is good too but I'd still put Ladson ahead of him.

Aug 15, 2018, 3:46 PM

Just wait until Ruke Orhorhoro gets only his second year of playing football behind him. He's going to move up quite a bit come December.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ladson (-8) and Booth (-5) both dropped a little bit

Aug 16, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250 ]

Ngata moved up 26 spots to #45. I'm incredibly excited about this kid. Everything I've read says he's an absolute stud that could end up being the best WR in this entire class, he just doesn't go to the big camps so most scouts haven't really seen him in person.

Sheridan Jones jumped 31 spots to #88 and Constantin shot up 133 places to #92. Jaelyn lay went from outside to 250 all the way up to #128. Maguire moved into the 250 at #241.

Taisun P., Bentley, and Charleston all basically stayed in the same spots.

Re: Ladson (-8) and Booth (-5) both dropped a little bit

Aug 16, 2018, 10:59 AM

I'm not knocking Ngata at all. Dude's a beast and if he performs well in the all-star practices and games like he should I think he has a chance to get a fifth star, but I think Ladson is the best receiver in this class. Ngata's production last season was amazing but Ladson has that extra gear he can go in that projects to higher upside. Both of these guys are total studs though and Spector is just staying under the radar.

The receiver rankings are pretty wonky though. Pickens is way too high. We never even offered him so that basically tells you all you need to know. He's not bad but #12 overall is way too high.

Aug 16, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson commits make move in Rivals Top-250 ]

I thought Ladson was a 5* on rivals but maybe I was thinking he should be moved to a 5*.

Aug 16, 2018, 11:07 AM

I don't think he's been a 5 star on Rivals at any point thus far but he should be. Booth should be too.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic