Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just had the most uncomfortable experience of my life
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I just had the most uncomfortable experience of my life

Jan 22, 2019, 12:57 PM

I've always kinda wanted an iPhone but never had one before, so I go to the Apple Store to have a look. So there I am, when this middle aged guy comes up next to me, like really close. And then he starts asking me if I like the new iPhone, what do I think about the camera, am I thinking of getting one etc and I'm like "Yeah, it's pretty good." trying to play it cool because I don't wanna give away that there's no way I could even afford one if I wanted to. But then after a while, his comments start becoming personal, first complimenting my shoes and calling me a 'strapping young lad'. Now I'm quite weirded out but figure he's just new at sales and really bad at it.

But then I realised he's not a staff member, that he doesn't work there. So now I'm fully freaked out, this guy just came up to me and all up in my personal space, so I try to ignore him (but not trying to be subtle about it). I turn away, and get this, he sort of grabs my arm to turn me back and gives it a little squeeze and says something along the lines of "Ooh, you been hitting the gym yeah?". I turn to look at him and say "Excuse me, do not touch me" and quickly leave.

This guy catches up to me all apologetic, saying how sorry he is and he didn't realise he was annoying me and that. And as I'm about to say "Yeah okay fine whatever", he says "Listen, here's the thing. If you give me a blowjob, I will give you this new iPhone XS" and pulls out this new iPhone, box fresh. I was flabbergasted. I genuinely thought I'd misheard him, so had to clarify and said "What? You want me to suck you off for a phone? Really?!" And he smiled and nodded.

Some people are ####### disgusting. Makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the kind of #### that happens when you wear a 3"

Jan 22, 2019, 12:59 PM

inseam and hipster clothes.

Soooo.......didya?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the kind of #### that happens when you wear a 3"

Jan 22, 2019, 1:01 PM

does a bear shieet in the woods?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just had the most uncomfortable experience of my life

Jan 22, 2019, 1:03 PM

That's insane. I would if you would have decked him if you have been arrested and charged.

I think your typing is better

Jan 22, 2019, 1:03 PM

On this new iPhone of yours!

Congrats- the rest of us took it in the but-whole to get ours... didn’t know there was another way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 1:04 PM

should have knocked his ### out. then called the cops yourself.

video footage of him grabbing you, footage of him coming after you in the parking lot.

yup you should have knocked his azzzz out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read the last sentence***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:19 PM

iBone

Jan 22, 2019, 1:22 PM

~robertn

ITT: People who I don't think read very thoroughly***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:09 PM

Also ITT: People who don't read Reddit front page***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:20 PM

Re: Also ITT: People who don't read Reddit front page***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:21 PM

Also ITT, people who don’t add sheet posts from other sites like reddit and imgur.

Wait, there's people here that don't shitpost?***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:26 PM

Jan 22, 2019, 1:22 PM

so do you like that new iPhone XS?

So was it worth it? I hear the facial recognition is cool.***

Jan 22, 2019, 1:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except he set it up right after...

Jan 22, 2019, 1:40 PM

so the facial recognition will only work if he's sporting a facial.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he didn't need the XS to know he was getting a fac-

Jan 22, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to So was it worth it? I hear the facial recognition is cool.*** ]

ooooh....NAVVERMIND

I needed that laugh. I hope you get POTD for that one!***

Jan 22, 2019, 4:11 PM

Ever hear that poem 'If?'

Jan 22, 2019, 4:30 PM

If I had a few less ribs I'd buy myself an Iphone. Maybe an Ipod in a couple days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reason # 2,478 why I android and do NOT iPhone.***

Jan 22, 2019, 5:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you swallow?

Jan 22, 2019, 6:25 PM

Axing for a frand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic