Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Real FGF thread LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Real FGF thread LOL

Jul 8, 2019, 5:30 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/fgf-moderators-i-respectfully-ask-that-you-ban-acmnni1-pawsohard-permanently-from-the-board.289133/

In case it gets yanked

FGF moderators, I respectfully ask that you ban acmnni1 & pawsohard permanently from the board.
They are taters that are currently on our board for the sole purpose to cause trouble. They are calling us losers, etc. We shouldn't have to be subjected to such on our own board.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Real FGF thread LOL

Jul 8, 2019, 5:39 PM

I wish I could read it. I’m logged in still and it won’t let me read it as I was banned several years ago. I tried to log out but it wouldn’t let me. Oh well.

Jul 8, 2019, 6:42 PM

Well, they certainly told the truth, they are losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2019, 6:47 PM

I must ask our #### loving adversaries for forgiveness. I myself may have ventured onto FGF in the past to spread little mayhem, but it was all in good fun. Besides, I have been banned for months now.

I got banned 20 plus years ago for just posting a basketball

Jul 8, 2019, 7:25 PM

score. Choppin St vs UofSuCk lol I didn't say a thing, just posted the score

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2019, 7:12 PM

You went back 7 months to find this post?

Somebody bumped today, didn't check the date

Jul 8, 2019, 7:16 PM

LOL

Jul 8, 2019, 7:29 PM

You would think that something would make them angry enough to demand that their administration to do better with their coaching hires and necessary improvements to compete in their conference or they would make willy brice look like a ghost town on game day, and the donations would dry up to only dust. But those idiots will pack willy brice with a 5-7 or a 6-6 team every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About a dozen Sewer Dwellers on T-Net that need to be banned

Jul 8, 2019, 7:56 PM

They know who they are and bring nothing but jerk chicken to the board.

Yeah the ones who repeatedly trash our sports teams --

Jul 9, 2019, 7:42 AM

especially during the middle of games -- only to have said sports teams come back and win?

Oh, wait...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

link(s)?

Jul 9, 2019, 7:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: link(s)?

Jul 9, 2019, 8:29 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/OH-NO-Muse-is-back-on-the-field-24844303

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 9, 2019, 8:30 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/HYATT-is-getting-destroyed-every-play-24841248

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 9, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Yeah-cant-tackle-or-defend-against-the-pass-24840439#24840439

Jul 9, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/OL-weak-RBs-not-great-blockers-38;-TEs-arent-being-used-24342223#24342223

Jul 9, 2019, 8:39 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Dabo-needs-to-be-chewing-out-Venables-and-his-staff-24544277

Jul 9, 2019, 8:44 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Shows-just-how-bad-our-OL-situation-is-if-hes-playing-24209648#24209648

Jul 9, 2019, 8:46 AM [ in reply to link(s)? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Horrible-gameplan-by-the-coaches-24449515

What is it that you bring to the board?

Jul 9, 2019, 8:25 AM [ in reply to About a dozen Sewer Dwellers on T-Net that need to be banned ]

You know, other than attacking our players during games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What is it that you bring to the board?

Jul 9, 2019, 8:27 AM

speaking of taters

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You want fries with that coot?

Jul 9, 2019, 8:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You want fries with that coot?

Jul 9, 2019, 8:40 AM

I don't think potatoes can actually do that, can they?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2019, 2:33 AM

To those new to Clemson football, the question often comes up "why do Coots call us taters?" When they find out that Clemson is northwest of them they think that we're in Idaho as they suck at geography as much as they do in football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you draw a line that goes through Columbia and Clemson

Jul 9, 2019, 4:00 AM

it goes right through Idaho

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if you draw a line that goes through Columbia and Clemson

Jul 9, 2019, 4:19 AM

Nuh uh.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: if you draw a line that goes through Columbia and Clemson

Jul 9, 2019, 7:23 AM [ in reply to if you draw a line that goes through Columbia and Clemson ]

I thought Idaho was what their girlfriends would reply when you ask them who they are. "I-da-ho" is their usual response.

Ok - JK - that's just mean. Sorry 'bout dat. :)

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic