Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best Clemson player ever...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Best Clemson player ever...

Jan 8, 2019, 8:29 PM

#42 Christian Wilkins. Sacrificed NFL money to finish what happened last night. He is leaving with his undergrad, masters, and 2 Natty rings. He genuinely loves Clemson and is exactly what college athletics should be about. Thanks Christian! It’s been a great ride. Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best Clemson player ever...

Jan 8, 2019, 8:33 PM

Not sure about best, but he’s up there with my favorites.

Spiller
Wilkins
Watson
Renfrow

In no order

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 8:35 PM

I’d probably have to put Renfrow and Watson in there too honestly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ditto -- we love you***

Jan 8, 2019, 8:35 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Jan 8, 2019, 8:37 PM

Passion and loves Clemson no doubt! Great leader and gave the younger players blueprint of how to be a true champion! Hard work and sacrifice~!

Jan 8, 2019, 8:50 PM

Yep. Thanks for bringing that to the fore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 9:01 PM

And a great teacher in the classroom i hear!

Jan 8, 2019, 9:04 PM

And leaving with the Campbell award which I think is his shining moment. What a super hero for all those 8-9-10 year old boys that are out there watching him and wanting to be like CDub. Schooling em up on life lessons and what’s really important !!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 9:11 PM

As a grown middle aged man, I would proudly wear his jersey in most every informal setting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he played his butt off last night. he sold out his body

Jan 8, 2019, 9:15 PM

Every single play. I have a ton of love for that guy. Hes a special person and one of the all time greats, no doubt

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he played his butt off last night. he sold out his body

Jan 8, 2019, 9:48 PM

He sure did. So refreshing with seeing so many players sitting out of bowl games. He left it all on the field with his brothers.

Jan 8, 2019, 9:23 PM

Yep

Message was edited by: keith75®

Message was edited by: keith75®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 9:45 PM

Michael Dean Perry

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wonderful player

Jan 8, 2019, 9:50 PM

but so was mdp, jeff davis, brian dawkins, sammy, cj etc

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: wonderful player

Jan 8, 2019, 9:54 PM

They are all great but 42 is super special. Maybe because it’s all so fresh but I think history will reflect this as well down the road.

Re: wonderful player

Jan 8, 2019, 10:47 PM

i will say this, after watching this since age 5 - he will be the most missed player in the history of this program. and, not just for football. he is the epitome of excellence, in all phases. his love for this program, and this university, and these coaches, and his teammates, AND...the game. leaves me speechless. and trust me, i speech - a lot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'm going with yes. Feom the day that boy stepped on campus

Jan 9, 2019, 12:00 AM

He's been a leader. Worry is a strong word, but I'll say I'm most apprehensive about replacing his leadership over his play. I'm not in the locker room, but it's hard to think he's not the heart and soul of that D, and to an extent, the team. Love that man, can't wait to see he what he does with his life.

He is a certainty for the ROH.

null

Re: I'm going with yes. Feom the day that boy stepped on campus

Jan 9, 2019, 12:56 AM

Hey, were you on Mark Parker’s show this afternoon?

Jan 9, 2019, 1:39 AM

We’ve never been to the CFP without Wilkins, Hyatt, Bryant, Renfrow and maybe a few others. They are irreplaceable but that’s what the coaches do.

Jan 9, 2019, 2:22 AM

You forgot, the first student athlete to give his coach a wet willie on national television, he's the best ever imo.

Go Tigers

Jan 9, 2019, 8:04 AM

Wilkins and all the players listed, as well as, some thought of while reading these posts are all great players. I'll go with Dabo on this - the best is yet to come.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson, but I like your choice too*

Jan 9, 2019, 8:19 AM

nm

Re: Watson, but I like your choice too*

Jan 9, 2019, 8:21 AM

I’m with you too. Love DW4 but 42 is just different. His love for all things Clemson really shows.

Jan 9, 2019, 8:24 AM

I'm going with CW42 as well. He contributed so much more than what was seen on the field.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic