Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sad coots, fun and entertaining read, always.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

sad coots, fun and entertaining read, always.

May 29, 2019, 3:31 PM

on FGF
Alabama media talking about the Clemson failed PED drug test. This reporter believes Alsbama played against Clemson players on PEDs and wants to know if Clemson used the drugs for the entire season.
Clemson is ALWAYS looking for 'that something extra' that will give them a competitive advantage, and they don't mind pushing the envelope, bending the rules, or even cheating to gain that advantage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sad coots, fun and entertaining read, always.

May 29, 2019, 3:42 PM

Weren’t there three Bama players suspended for the playoff games - Panama - for what was widely suspected of being the same thing?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Yes.

May 29, 2019, 4:09 PM

Also...

https://www.si.com/si-wire/2013/01/31/alabama-players-swats-deer-antler-spray-college-football

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/8897280/deer-antler-salesman-saw-alabama-players-use-product

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Yes.

May 29, 2019, 4:13 PM

Yep - those too .... Thanks for posting !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Clearly, accepting reality

May 29, 2019, 4:15 PM

Is a sobering experience for Bama...one they haven't quite accepted. May the coming season offer an even more humiliating reminder there's been a 'changing of the guard'...and an entire conference/media...moans...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clearly, accepting reality

May 29, 2019, 4:21 PM

Yes - clearly very very tough for them .... Salty !!

May 29, 2019, 4:49 PM

I think I've seen everything except acceptance...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2019, 10:11 PM

I like your response but we need to add 'shock' before denial.

every time a thread wants to accuse Clemson of cheating

May 29, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Yes. ]

these links and any others should be posted to point the fingers right back at them... and while we're at it, links to u5c own stories should be posted as well; PEDs, 5 points fights, bad behavior in class towards professors, keying cars, telling the coaches where to step off and all of that was just Stephen Garcia... smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2019, 4:42 PM

Just another excuse for a 44 - 16 beatdown to be added to the multitude of other excuses.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2019, 5:02 PM

Bama isn’t handling the ROY bus experience very well.

May 29, 2019, 11:59 PM

Have you ever read some of the comments on the inside of restroom stalls in public restrooms.Recent studies have proven those are written there by past, present, and future Gamecock players an fans.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic