Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
just caught the end of the espnu college playoff show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

just caught the end of the espnu college playoff show

Aug 20, 2019, 1:00 PM

Yeah Nicky copy cat stuff. 44-16. Weak sauce. Very weak

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just caught the end of the espnu college playoff show

Aug 20, 2019, 1:08 PM

Not sure I understand all this copy cat nonsense. I mean, if Clemson was copying what other teams were doing, shouldn't 'Bammer have been familiar with it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 1:12 PM

You would think so. I think NS and staff did a poor job and got smoked by a better team anyway but his ego wont let him admit that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 1:24 PM

So in essence, Nicky is saying we see that stuff all the time in the SEC (and stop it), but we could not stop it when Clemson ran it. I guess it could be taken as a compliment, since Clemson ran it so well. But, it sure didn't sound complimentary coming out of the grouch's mouth. Whatever. Would love to see the Tigers run some more copy cat plays this year and befuddle everyone. GoooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espnu ? 1st world problems***

Aug 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

espnu ? 1st world problems***

Aug 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 20, 2019, 1:41 PM

Saw that yesterday and thought the problem with a copycat Nick is that Nick is chasing #1 at this point - that blue print (Nick's) has been blasted through already.

Plug away ESPiN

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Clemson coaches/staff watched film to prepare?

Aug 20, 2019, 1:44 PM

I mean, that is what he really means. It's not what he's saying, but it's what he means...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Copy cat' is code for

Aug 20, 2019, 1:49 PM

'We're getting pummeled at half time, I'm completely discombobulated, this game is going to get way worse, and I'm laying the groundwork for all the toothless, cousin bangin excuses we can muster'.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic