Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 5-star target announces commitment date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

TNET: 5-star target announces commitment date

Apr 12, 2019, 12:28 PM

5-star target announces commitment date

The nation's top-rated recruit set a commitment date Friday. Clemson defensive line target Bryan Bresee will announce his commitment on April 23, Bresee posted Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

me thinks its bout to rain

Apr 12, 2019, 12:34 PM

go tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 5-star target announces commitment date

Apr 12, 2019, 12:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 12:40 PM

He's announcing on my birthday!!.. Looks great for Clemson

Great news to get on a Friday

Apr 12, 2019, 12:52 PM

or any other day for that matter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i feel a breeze coming our way...

Apr 12, 2019, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i feel a breeze coming our way...

Apr 12, 2019, 1:15 PM

Well I do to only bc, he was just at the spring game with all the other very talented recruits, and I would think that they all talk about what school they are considering the most. Joking around to feel each other out, they say thing like maybe, if you come here I might come to. Before you know it they put a plan together for the best of the best to play for a school that is on top, and right now that is Clemson and Bama. They were all just at Clemson with a couple of them already committed, and Breese did have us in his top choices, and now he is canceling visits that were already set, that makes me think that it is Clemson that he has decided on. Just my opinion that's never 100%, but my gut feeling has been right more than not, just saying!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which will feel like a tornado to opposing players.***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to i feel a breeze coming our way... ]

Re: Which will feel like a tornado to opposing players.***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:57 PM

Yep!!!! Thinking once he commits, it’ll open the floodgates. We get the D commits I’m thinking we will, in 20-21... I could be the QB!

Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 12:57 PM

Glad he is not visiting OU & Bama, so I feel pretty good about it. But hasn't he also been to Georgia several times this year too?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 1:33 PM

LOL, don’t worry, he ain’t going to Georgia

How freaking awesome would that be!?!

Apr 12, 2019, 1:09 PM

We have been dominant the last decade with great recruiting. But, we haven't had NEAR the recruiting success that Alabama, Georgia, and some other schools have had on a consistent basis. If we were to actually have THE best recruiting classes a few times like the aforementioned... there would be no way to stop this juggernaut! Not that I'm not already excited for our future, but if he and DJ were to commit, that would be VERY exciting!

Re: How freaking awesome would that be!?!

Apr 12, 2019, 1:21 PM

But there is a lot to read into that, UGA and Bama having better recruiting classes than us, and we are winning NC'S, that says all that needs to be said about our coaching staff developing less that ends up being better. Also with lower rated recruiting classes, we still put a lot of guys in the NFL and that speaks louder for our coaching staff than a recruiting class rating!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How freaking awesome would that be!?!

Apr 12, 2019, 3:34 PM

I think FD2 spoke volumes. CBV scheme and the coaches continuity!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

90% of 2020 class will be full by the time the

Apr 12, 2019, 1:12 PM

cookout arrives this summer and what a glorious cookout it will be. My quest at the quest list would look something like this......
8 - 5 Stars
12 - 4 Stars
2- 3 Stars

There maybe a few slots up for the taken , but looking pretty full. But I honestly believe 90% of our class will be committed by the cookout , which is the end of July.
It looks to me , Dabo tried to slow all these young men's roll. But it quite obvious that Dabo, the culture, the fans, and Clemson University sold itself and the best players in the nation wants to be a part of a winning program, Now!! Glorious time to be a part of this program, Go Tigers!!..."The fun is in the winning,"Dabo Sweeney

Apr 12, 2019, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 1:21 PM

We've gotten so spoiled in regards to our recruiting one five-star dude more or less scarcely registers much, anymore. We get good players.

Bresee is one of those rare program-changing mutants, though. I don't know that I've ever seen another player quite like him, certainly not in awhile. Not really a direct comparison with any player I've seen in awhile.

He's got the speed of a rush end, the power of a 1-tech, the agility of a LB, a wide base, long arms, and absolute freakish brute strength. You could play him on the nose, as a 3-tech "under" tackle, as a strongside end...actually, you could probably even play him as a pure weakside rush end as well. Not many guys could literally dominate at any spot on the line but this guy can.

He doesn't look like just a guy who could vie for being the #1 overall pick in a draft, he could vie for potentially being one of the best DL prospects, period, over a 5-10 year stretch.

Best film I've seen in awhile...and we've gotten used to looking at really good film for our prospects.

Apr 12, 2019, 1:29 PM

Also quozz, if he is seeing the truth of what has been happening with DE at Clemson over what another coach is telling him, he can clearly see that our coaching staff and BV does an awesome job of developing our DE'S for the next level!!! If he does that, Clemson is clearly his best option!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star target announces commitment date ]

I can only imagine CBV is salivating over this guy. It would be amazing what kind of scheming CBV could do with someone this versatile. He could line him up in all kinda spots and good luck offense coordinators guessing what you’ll get. Talk about taking an offense out of their game. Oh Lawd with the island CB’s we’ll be able to play.

It be like our O scores 7 points- game over!

I don't think BV is necessarily salivating over Bresee

Apr 12, 2019, 4:36 PM

because he just got 4 years of pushing buttons with Christian Wilkins... but, he probably is working on new wrinkles to add to his DL schemes for the athleticism that Bresee brings...

BV is going to have volumes of defensive schemes by the time he is done at Clemson given all of the talent and abilities he has and will work with!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please watch his Junior year video

Apr 12, 2019, 1:33 PM

He looks like when you would 'create a player' in Madden and max out height, weight and all of the performance stats. This video is the funniest recruit video I've ever seen. I say this with a straight face, "He should not be allowed to compete against other kids in high school." Somebody is going to get killed.

Anyway, I laughed out loud. It's great!

Apr 12, 2019, 2:08 PM

Boom ??

Apr 12, 2019, 3:48 PM

Screw Calford.

Apr 12, 2019, 3:54 PM

I really hope they would move him inside. He’s already 290 so I’m sure he could easily be at 300 before even enrolling at Clemson.

whooot whooot . . .

Apr 12, 2019, 7:18 PM

Oh my gosh

Apr 12, 2019, 7:27 PM

That is the first time I have seen his film . He's throwing those dudes around like they are 1st graders. That's Crazy . Man what a great time to be a Tiger fan . I love it !!

Apr 14, 2019, 12:22 PM

Assuming he chooses Clemson, the thing that makes me happy is that he is making his choice very early, instead of on signing day. He will then be able to help recruit more top guys, who may choose us, because he is here. If DJ commits early too, we will have the best on offense and defense both recruiting hard for us. The ball will be rolling so fast then, that there will be no stopping it.:)
GO TIGERS!!!

Apr 14, 2019, 4:16 PM

He's like Christian, Clelin, Big Dex, and Boulware warped into one.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic