Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
for anyone who's ever attended the UGa/UFla game in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

for anyone who's ever attended the UGa/UFla game in

Jun 6, 2019, 11:32 PM

Jax....the following article is purely an academic exercise. Don't see how selling alcohol at this game can be very profitable when people are literally giving it away---and its omnipresent....at least that was my experience (a trip many years ago)....can't imagine its changed much.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-florida-will-discuss-selling-alcohol-annual-rivalry-game/7ic9org5ovvkqDzIzh2UKL/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: for anyone who's ever attended the UGa/UFla game in

Jun 7, 2019, 12:09 AM

Tailgating under an overpass - how picturesque ... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 7, 2019, 12:10 AM

It just means more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 7, 2019, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: for anyone who's ever attended the UGa/UFla game in ]

If you ever attend a game at UGA, that will most likely be an experience you'll never forget, and will probably be your 1st and last visit where the hoodlums roam in bunches!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2019, 6:20 AM

My friend needed stitches in her head. Seems a liquor bottle was thrown at her because she was wearing orange. They are a different bread of fan...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2019, 1:08 AM

Per an old UGA co-worker that attended the UGA/UF game each year, he called it the "world's biggest outdoor cocktail party". Not sure if that was correct, and anyone can correct me if wrong.

every time you attend that game, it drops your IQ by 10 pts.***

Jun 7, 2019, 1:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: every time you attend that game, it drops your IQ by 10 pts.***

Jun 7, 2019, 2:22 AM

Soooo - some must be in the negative now ..... agrees with observed behavior .... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 7, 2019, 8:21 AM

you can tell that the guy inside the alligator costume is really scared.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been to this game several times...

Jun 7, 2019, 9:59 AM

...selling alcohol at the stadium would be akin to pouring a pitcher of water into the ocean...

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic