Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After today, I am sure TigerNet will still have some
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

After today, I am sure TigerNet will still have some

Mar 9, 2019, 9:11 PM

“Fire Brownell” and some “Fire Monte” posts! This site, although swearing to be loyal Clemson fans, has too many negative “hindsight coaches!” Just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After today, I am sure TigerNet will still have some

Mar 9, 2019, 9:18 PM

If dabo takes us to the playoffs for the next 10 years and then misses it in year 11, there will be posts calling for him to be fired. It's tnet. Take it woth a large grade of slaw.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

My grade of slaw will be finely chopped, sherdded, contain

Mar 9, 2019, 9:39 PM

the right amount of Duke's mayo, pepper, salt and seasoning to ease your stomach into a memorable sensation of pure bliss before the first Smoking Pig rib arrives.

uninvited & unwanted visiting chickentrolls***

Mar 9, 2019, 10:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His coaching really hasn't been his issue for me

Mar 10, 2019, 3:18 AM

but the consistent short fall of talent through high school recruits is the shortcoming that feeds the lack of tournament invites. That is the kind of effort and play that we all expected to see consistently this year, but, we didn't... i'm hoping that it has returned to stay for a couple wins in the ACC tournamnet. if it does, that means that we will have a couple of wins over NCState and UVA...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am completely flummoxed!

Mar 10, 2019, 8:40 AM

How the bloody heck can you recruit 'legally' in a putrid, rodent-infested, cheating environment? How? Tates Locke tried 'win at all costs'. So did Charlie Pell! Any Tiger fan who wants that...isn't a true fan. Sorry!

Second...lack of effort? Seriously? Four losses by six points is a lack of effort? How the heck were the losses so close, then? Sympathy by the other team? Jeebus! Where's the rational thought?

Being disenchanted with results is fine, if the reasons are plausible. When they're not...well...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reading comprehension is critical to understanding...

Mar 10, 2019, 4:57 PM

are you projecting your thoughts into my comment?? I NEVER commented that there was a "lack of effort" or that recruiting must be done at "win at all costs"...

You're flummoxed and salty for no reason at all so I suggest you go find your wife or children to spew at...

Also, your definition of "true" Tiger fan means nothing to me for two reasons; 1. I don't care and 2. I am a graduate not a fanatic...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reading comprehension is critical to understanding...

Mar 10, 2019, 10:12 PM

I don't think you deserved a TD for a misinterpretation by me, which I've covered in private with you. Just, for the record.

and basketbal poasts on the foosball bored***

Mar 10, 2019, 8:17 AM

And basebal poasts on the foosball bored***

Mar 10, 2019, 9:04 AM

Re: and basketbal poasts on the foosball bored***

Mar 10, 2019, 9:14 AM [ in reply to and basketbal poasts on the foosball bored*** ]

My favorite is a Rene Pierre table. Much better than those marble hard ball Dynamo etc...

Tackling Dummies...

Mar 10, 2019, 9:19 AM

Dawg style!

Re: and basketbal poasts on the foosball bored***

Mar 10, 2019, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: and basketbal poasts on the foosball bored*** ]

Absolutely!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2019, 9:27 AM

No need to stress brother. We all over exaggerate sometimes. I know I was this way every time the coaches pulled Trevor and put Kelly in. I do think Brownell needs to tweak the offense and have them try to set up plays before the shot clock gets down to 5 but thats just my opinion. I also think you need 5 starters who can score on the floor to begin the game but that’s just my 2 cent. Baseball is just a different game all together. You have peaks and valleys. Little things really can make or brake you which is why they play so many games compared to other sports. The guys just have to believe in themselves and the coaches and everything will be alright.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2019, 9:36 AM

What happened to Malik William?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Mar 10, 2019, 9:46 AM

Well the win yesterday was a good one but this time of the year a whole half of pitiful Ball is usually unforgiving. Let’s just hope that’s out of their systems and they play like the second half .

Mar 10, 2019, 5:09 PM

To be fair questioning Brownell should be allowed as he has had 10 years. It should be done at seasons end. In three years I see nothing that would make me even think of discussing Monte. He has at least made it to the dance every year.

Mar 10, 2019, 7:58 PM

Everything has to be "hindsight."
Not many want to get on here to predict everything bad that's going to happen before the games even start.

Mar 10, 2019, 9:05 PM

You're just saying . . . many times. How many times do you really need to post this? This one is at least three of the same subject. Just saying.

Mar 10, 2019, 10:28 PM

LOL, Loyalty preaching from a guy with a 89 Tigerpulse. Excuse me but people are allowed to have opinions that may differ from mine or yours.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic