Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zach Pickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Zach Pickens

Apr 23, 2018, 12:49 PM

Saw where he got a crystal ball to USUCK today, I have no idea what would lead a young man from this area to go down there. Hopefully Dabo can work some magic, I don't want them getting any good recruits from our state.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zach Pickens

Apr 23, 2018, 12:59 PM

Playing time and less position competition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2018, 1:23 PM

only greatness seeks competition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2018, 1:22 PM

Because Carolina fans give him a ton of love and Clemson fans haven't

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He grew up in a

Apr 23, 2018, 2:23 PM

family of chicken fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's got an uncle or older male figure that's all chicken

Apr 23, 2018, 4:15 PM

but the rest of the family is helping him but letting him make his own decision... that crystal baller probably talked to that uncle/older male figure rather than his mom because his mom has been controlling any interviews lately...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he's got an uncle or older male figure that's all chicken

Apr 23, 2018, 5:38 PM

That "Crystal Baller" is usually correct, and I think he gets his info from a variety of sources. He is well connected.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope that crystal baller sticks with that prediction

Apr 23, 2018, 5:51 PM

all the way through signing day... let me know if they change their mind somewhere along the way... lol

Message was edited by: Knuck®

Apr 23, 2018, 5:53 PM

I get the impression, the staff hasn't made him a priority.

I hate to agree with you on this but...

Apr 23, 2018, 6:06 PM

that does appear to be the case... I would hope that ZP would see a future on the interior of the line and accept the scholly; he just doesn't quite live up to our recent DE bloodlines. he could be a Kevin Dodd type or he could be a Dane Rogers type, only time and work ethic would tell that story...

Competition scares some folks,

Apr 23, 2018, 5:56 PM

Others thrive on it...

Apr 23, 2018, 6:57 PM

Hate to hear this, and hope it is not true, but crap happens. I go way back to when Jimmy Orr from Seneca went to Georgia as did other top recruits in the Greenville area, but that was back in the Vince Dooley glory days and, tho I hated it, I couldn’t blame them. Georgia was rolling and we were at best, mediocre.

However when a local, highly recruited football player, selects Scar over us, there are two reasons...Grew up a Scar fan and has always wanted to go there. Also, almost assured lots of playing time. Or, has followed our recruiting and is “not so sure” he can beat these other guys out for playing time. I’m also thinking about the lineman from Pendleton that went to Ohio Dtate.

I go back to years ago when Dwight Rainey was an assistant basketball coach under Bill Foster. This was before the “one and done” era came about. I asked him why, with UNCheat having a full roster of McDonald All Americans, why would a high school student sign there? His response was, “They think they are so good, they are convinced they will beat out anyone that is there. Sound similar? We sign Hunter (#1), then Lawrence (#1), and now this year’s #1 qb.

Bottom line, these guys welcome completion!

Not knocking Zach, but would love for him to call the Gray guy at Michigan.

Apr 23, 2018, 9:17 PM

don't forget kent Lawrence.hated watching him in dv.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic