Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fanatics brand tee shirts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Fanatics brand tee shirts

Aug 20, 2019, 9:55 AM

Anyone ever buy any of their branded tee shirts? I have purchased from tigertown graphics in the past but unfortunately they use Gildan branded tee shirts and they are terrible now. The XL that I usually wear has the correct chest and mid section fit but the sleeves look and feel like a medium. I bought XXL and the sleeves fit right but the chest and mid section fit like a night gown and look terrible. I love the classic graphics they use and fanatics has the closest looking graphics to tigertown that I can find. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fanatics brand tee shirts

Aug 20, 2019, 10:03 AM

Fanatics will be the same way. I've noticed that their branded stuff can be hanes, fruit of the loom, gildan, or whoever else they get the shirts from at a deal. I've received several Clemson shirts that I've had to return because the orange wasn't right. The last one I received was a XL that was in the shape of a square. They are basically the Walmart of the internet.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 10:13 AM

That was actually another issue I had with the Gildan orange shirts, they aren't the correct orange

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Fanatics brand tee shirts ]

Walmart of the internet? They cook meth there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 10:13 AM

I think that their clothing wear fades really fast. My has to put them on a gentle wash, and turn them inside out just to try and slow the fading. It helps some, but not for that many more washings!!! If I just wear one out to eat, I'm careful not to get any spills/drops, so I can wear it again without facing the wash cycle!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 10:22 AM

I was happy with the ones I got from fanatics but they run really small. Fortunately I heard to order a size larger, actually 2 sizes larger might have been better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re right about Tigertown graphics

Aug 20, 2019, 10:56 AM

I bought two shirts from there and half of the graphic was gone on each after a single wash

Re: You’re right about Tigertown graphics

Aug 20, 2019, 11:06 AM

Yep, and fading is a huge issue I've had with them. I wear my Clemson gear every single day of my life. My closet is running over with 99% of everything on a hanger is Clemson related, and of orange, purple, white and just a few in grey, but the orange is overwhelming to all the other colors, and I hate wearing a faded looking anything. And when they get that way, they are only good for yard chores... If my wife was to use what I have to bury me in, I would have on a Tiger print tie, and a purple or orange dress shirt, and that is a 100% the honest truth!!! The orange and purple dress shirts go with my church going suits!!! Like I say and mean, I'm allorangeallthetime!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They fit me better than the Nike playoff/natty t-shirts

Aug 20, 2019, 11:02 AM

But that’s not saying much. Yes, the Orange wasn’t the perfect shade, but the Nike t-shirts the past 3 years have really starting fitting me weird. I don’t know what they’re doing. Their polyester polo/collared shirts still fit me well so I don’t know what’s going on with their t-shirts.

Aug 20, 2019, 12:11 PM

I bought 2 Russell Athletic tees from Ibrahim's place over 12 years ago and have worn them A LOT over the years. Believe it or not, one of the shirts is finally starting to fray around the collar and neither of the shirts have faded much at all. Bouught them on sale and should have bought every one they had!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic