Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do you guys think is needed to make a regional?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

What do you guys think is needed to make a regional?

May 12, 2019, 6:54 PM

Maybe beating coastal Carolina and taking 2 of 3 from wake. Will that do it? I believe 33 is the magic number of wins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you guys think is needed to make a regional?

May 12, 2019, 7:03 PM

Well your Gamecocks are 26-25 so I’d say a miracle.

May 12, 2019, 7:06 PM

Well good i hope the coots never see a regional again. Not sure what your problem is though

May 12, 2019, 7:13 PM

Be patient until next year.

May 12, 2019, 7:53 PM

You got that right. A lot of young guns on the team and keep our pitching staff healthy... we’ll be a force to be reckoned with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 8:32 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

May 12, 2019, 7:13 PM

Beat Coastal Carolina to start with and then like you said 2 outta 3 against Wake Forest and to feel good about a regional win at least 1 in pool play in the ACC Tournament.Winning the final ACC series next weekend is so important though and finishing at least 15-15.I personally would think that you don't want to be losing that series 2 games to 1 and end up with a 14-16 conference record because that would mean possibly having to have a very deep run in the ACC Tournament,maybe even having to make the Championship game.Sure would be nice if the Tigers could sweep Wake Forest and finish with a winning conference record

I agree with the scenario HorryTiger2 has proposed

May 12, 2019, 7:38 PM

Just not very confident we can pull it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with the scenario HorryTiger2 has proposed

May 12, 2019, 7:43 PM

Hate to say it but I don't think the present team can sweep anybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you guys think is needed to make a regional? ]

I’m thinking we may need to win your scenario and possibly win our pod... imo we gonna get er done!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 7:47 PM

The Team needs A Winning Streak !

Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person?

May 12, 2019, 7:56 PM

A stupid person who thinks the rest of the world doesn't know you're stupid. You're fooling no one.
Now...please...go...a...way...

Your act is worn...very worn.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person?

May 12, 2019, 8:01 PM

I’m assuming your a stupid person. Because I’m not a coot the thing that’s wrong with you. As well as a few other people on here. Is you judge someone for a stupid pulse. You don’t know me but yet you want to judge me. I am not going anywhere just because I’m not popular on this message board. I’m going to stay right here and pull for my clemson Tigers. If y’all want to continue to judge and criticize me whatever but your only making yourselfs look foolish

May 12, 2019, 8:07 PM

Your grammar is atrocious

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You’re an uneducated coot that is fooling no one***

May 12, 2019, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person? ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’re an uneducated coot that is fooling no one***

May 12, 2019, 8:12 PM

Your the TigerNet idiot that likes to judge. Even though you don’t know me. Go Tigers

You call me an idiot yet you don’t know me

May 12, 2019, 8:17 PM

It’s funny that many on here share the same judgement I do. You act like I’m the first person or the only person that thinks you’re a gamecock. All that aside how many times do I have to tell you that I’m just messing with you until you stop getting your panties in a wad about it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*You’re***

May 12, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re an uneducated coot that is fooling no one*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Uh...what???

May 12, 2019, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person? ]

Re: Uh...what???

May 12, 2019, 8:15 PM

Good show actually I like master chef

May 12, 2019, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person? ]

Dude just laugh at these very sensitive homers.
This site is a joke and represents about 2% of Tiger nation. Some of these idiots pay just so they can give a TD on a message board, for most of them it’s how they relieve frustration.
Some of these Internet tough guys wouldn’t say a word to your face.
You seem like a good dude and I have seen nothing on here that makes me think you are a c ock lover.
Go to Rivals football soundoff for real football talk.
There is a good bunch of Tiger fans there that are not so sensitive.

May 12, 2019, 8:35 PM

Thank you for the kindness. It’s just so bothersome I can’t come here and pull for Clemson without being criticized and called names for it. I might try to find another message board with better people. But there are a few good people on this board to. But unfortunately there’s some rotten apples to.

May 12, 2019, 9:01 PM

“Pull for”. You only show up when we lose, and I agree, maybe you should try another message board. Maybe FGF would fit you better. Over there, you win even when you lose.

May 12, 2019, 9:06 PM

“You only show up when we lose”
Factually incorrect. A lie in fact
Look at Jessy89’s post history you accusatory idiot

May 12, 2019, 9:16 PM

29073 said:

“You only show up when we lose”
Factually incorrect. A lie in fact
Look at Jessy89’s post history you accusatory idiot

ouch

May 12, 2019, 9:17 PM

You’re a liar

May 12, 2019, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Jessy, you know what's worse than a stupid person? ]

That’s a lie , he makes very positive threads before every single game .
Grow up dude, dang trying to bully somebody on a free message board .
What a loser you are

May 12, 2019, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you guys think is needed to make a regional? ]

They needed a winning streak 7-10 days ago. A little bit late now.

May 12, 2019, 8:32 PM

New coaches and players lmfao

May 12, 2019, 8:38 PM

I’m going to give Monte the benefit of doubt this year because the team is young. Although they looked much better when they got here than they do now.
Next season there is absolutely no excuse for this team to struggle like this season.
If they do it’s either they are not that good or they are not coached well.
In other words next season is all on CML.

May 12, 2019, 8:47 PM

“Looked much better when they got here than they do now.”
Sounds like Seth beer lol monte ruined his avg by putting 25 pounds on him. Didn’t ruin him altogether as he was still a high draft pick but didn’t have the college success his final 2 seasons that he should’ve. Next season there will be no excuse but these idiots will find one. Freaking teo or someone useless at the plate will get injured and they’ll say that’s the problem. Everybody finds excuses for monte because they like him. That’ll never change. The same idiots on here that called fans coots for wanting jack fired are the same people calling fans coots right now for wanting jack back hahaha loyalty to Clemson coaches is blinding

May 12, 2019, 9:00 PM

Yeah I find it entertaining reading some of these idiots posts. It’s like Clemson sports is the only thing these losers have. They really agree with me and you but they have to be keyboard tough guys.
It’s funny and sad at the same time

May 12, 2019, 9:09 PM

It’s like the liberals when trump said send the illegals to sanctuary cities. They didn’t know what the heck to say. Lol anything but agree with our President.
When Clemson loses and we complain they act like we’re the ones that have no lives. Like dude, you’re sitting around refreshing tnet waiting for someone to troll hahahahahhahahaha

May 12, 2019, 9:13 PM

I know and they are actually serious about it lol

May 13, 2019, 6:46 PM

I see one Scok down from this thread 29073, lol! Just one more to go... Must be weird to talk to yourself on two different devices at the same time huh Tiger ragE, Diamond knowledge, winnothinatall.

Talk about pathetic... You have to question why we all know you are a troll? This thread is your outing for any doubters. Of course, there are none, representative by no one posting other than you responding to yourself.

Come on Coot!!!

May 12, 2019, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you guys think is needed to make a regional? ]

This place use to be OK especially when the whole board use to dog old man d head .
Now he is mostly ignored except his groupie Orangeblood or what ever his name is .??

May 12, 2019, 9:21 PM

I noticed that bloodbeorange guy. I mean geez these grammar narcs out here could at least lock him up too. Bloodisorange duh. Let’s get it right
Deroberts doesn’t even matter. He’s been sending me crickets for years. He will argue for about 2 posts but has no stamina lol

May 12, 2019, 9:24 PM

Yeah yesterday he was hung on telling people to google this and google that ??
I believe he’s just an old country bumpkin that is basically lost .

May 12, 2019, 9:30 PM

Hahaha I remember my brother picking on him last year about him being the “article guy”
This guy made a very insightful post about Georgia’s pitcher that was like 3 paragraphs and all deroberts could do was disagree because he read an article lol nonetheless I’m done talking about him. Now we look like the bullies. How bout this baseball finish? Montes teams have 0 leadership qualities

May 12, 2019, 9:34 PM

Well only him , he can dish it out but can’t take it .
He has stalked me for 10 years and I usually laugh it off but I’m going to have some fun with him now.

We will probably lose 3 of the next 4, hope I’m wrong but this team has mailed it in .

May 12, 2019, 10:05 PM

They’re just awful and allowing teo to bat in big spots is beyond me. This is what you do. start him every game because his defense is good and bat him 9th just like he has been and you hope that all the damage is done before and after him and that he doesn’t have to have big at bats so you can keep him in for defense. However the first time in the game that he has a big at bat you have to pinch-hit for him unless we have a good lead or unless there’s 0 outs. If he strikes out then there’s only one out not the end of the world. But he cannot bat late in games with 1 or more outs and men on base close game

May 13, 2019, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you guys think is needed to make a regional? ]

looks like diamond knowledge got another handle. smfh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 7:41 PM

The list keeps growing.... 29073, Diamond, ragE, win-nono.... pathetic.

Some better pitching AND hitting!!***

May 12, 2019, 9:31 PM

May 12, 2019, 10:01 PM

Maybe I drink to much orange Koolaid but I do believe this team makes a regional. I do believe somehow Clemson wins 33-35 games between now and the end of ACC tournament

May 12, 2019, 10:07 PM

And you’ve been saying this for weeks now while alot of others including myself have pretty much checked out. Yet everybody calls you a coot. The Tiger pulse system is liberal ######## and a cloudy judgment of who Clemson fans are

May 12, 2019, 10:20 PM

Yeah anybody that would think he is a Coot is ignorant. I mean why would a Coot try to troll Clemson right now ? The people that should be banned are the people that gang up on new posters like this . He probably said some that somebody didn’t like and they all jumped on him.
If anything he is trying to hard to prove he loves Clemson. Thank the lord Tiger Nation is a bunch of good people and TNet is not a big majority of the fan base .

May 12, 2019, 10:34 PM

Well said. That’s what they all do is gang up on new posters and td them to lower their pulse. Then call them coots because of it. It’s laughable

A new coach

May 12, 2019, 10:38 PM

We'll, you asked ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A new coach

May 12, 2019, 10:53 PM

If I would have posted this I would be a Coot and should be banned.
I’m giving CML until next you to let my opinion be heard but if we don’t do something next season?

Re: A new coach

May 13, 2019, 7:04 PM

That’s a joke. All you do is run your mouth about CML and this team. Such a gracious gesture to now just ignore all those posts and reserve judgement since you are a true Clemson man... Proper troll post.

I don't think Samford will have a problem. They won SoCon

May 13, 2019, 7:13 AM

regular season

Tell 'em u5c coot

May 13, 2019, 7:18 AM

May 13, 2019, 8:42 AM

At least several new pitchers and base hits with a homer scattered around

May 13, 2019, 4:14 PM

Win the last 4 and pray a LOT!!

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic