Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yesterday, Tood McShay hinted that Austin Bryant wasn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,590

Yesterday, Tood McShay hinted that Austin Bryant wasn't

Nov 14, 2018, 12:13 PM

an early round pick.

Guess #7 can go shop for that Range Rover, cause he's a guaranteed 1st rounder now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yesterday, Tood McShay hinted that Austin Bryant wasn't

Nov 14, 2018, 12:20 PM

McShay is getting about like Kiper to me. They over analyze stuff and out-smart themselves often. They try to project instead of looking at what a player is doing. You have to take into account how teams are getting rid of the football quick as possible vs. our DL. You may block 3 of them unlikely most teams have enough to withstand our entire starting DL - so they game plan for it. Meaning, they take the DL out the equation. When they tried to block him one on one he won his individual match up! And even if he doesn't go in round 1 there is no way he isn't going any later than 2nd round. 3rd at the latest!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 12:38 PM

I think he had a better season last year, may have hurt himself coming back, probably an early to mid second round pick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't seen anybody but Clemson sites put more than 3 of

Nov 14, 2018, 12:23 PM

them in the 1st and I've seen a couple that only have 2

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you can pretty easily compare him to Ferrell and see

Nov 14, 2018, 12:30 PM

that he's not quite at that level. I dont think he's a 1st rounder so 2nd seems like the best case for him and 3rd wouldn't be surprising. 4th or lower seems too low for him, but I'm certainly not an NFL scout.

Nov 14, 2018, 12:38 PM

Well, he's sideline reporter Saturday night so maybe he can pass that on to AB personally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 12:41 PM

McShay is just the worst. Maybe he hates Streeter or something but he never likes Clemson. He just masks it a little more w our recent success

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Yesterday, Tood McShay hinted that Austin Bryant wasn't ]

Or maybe Austin will show McShay what his real worth is while Todd has an up close view of the transactions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 12:41 PM

He is the best pass rusher on this team, and can hold the edge like nobody's business and string out a running play. Some think he is a higher pick than Ferrel as a more complete player. I think his neck is too short, but that is being overly critical on my part.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McShay and Klatt are

Nov 14, 2018, 1:13 PM

Twin sons of different mothers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McShay and Klatt are

Nov 14, 2018, 6:36 PM

Yeah, Klatt can be a Clitt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where specifically have you seen him rated higher than CF?***

Nov 14, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Yesterday, Tood McShay hinted that Austin Bryant wasn't ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The other important factor this year is how deep

Nov 14, 2018, 3:42 PM

the DL class is. That's especially true at DT. I've seen Lawrence and Wilkins rated in the 7-8 range at the DT position. That seems completely ridiculous until you look at the other guys rated ahead of them. Quinnen Williams is a freak, Jeffrey Simmons is a freak, Ed Oliver is a freak, Derrick Brown is really good, Raekwon Davis is really good, and Rashan Gary, despite the fact that his production at Michigan hasn't been incredible, is an athletic freak that is going to crush the combine and have scouts drooling over his potential. Any of those guys could potentially go ahead of both our DTs, and i think it's pretty likely several of them will.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,590
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic