Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just speaking for myself...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,958

Just speaking for myself...

Dec 22, 2017, 10:27 PM

but I’m hopeful we both make it by the semis and make it to ATL. Would be good to have you knuckleheads back against the Bulldogs. Would feel like home. Maybe we can reset college football back on it’s rightful axis. What a slobberknocker that would be!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sure it’s not the gin talking?

Dec 22, 2017, 10:39 PM

jk Gin Dawg. I hope your dawgs make it, too. It’s getting blasé beating chOklahoma.

Now, beating TWO (more) sec teams to win the natty?! Maybe that’ll shut up esecspin and the rest of the kool aid drinkers!

And congrats on Kirby’s recruiting class success. But you know, that’s just more future CFP tail kicking’s for your dawgs.... ‘cause you know you’re gonna see Dabo and our Tigers in the CFP for the foreseeable future.

??

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Just speaking for myself...

Dec 22, 2017, 10:54 PM

I'm happy to see Georgia . . . or Oklahoma. Just want to be there.

But I don't despise UGA the way some do. I live in Atlanta and have a few cool Dawgs friends (although many Dawgs are jack-asses). I lived in Athens for six years so am well-acquainted. They always looked down at Clemson when I was there. But right now, Clemson is the one with the fresh ring and three straight CFP trips! Gonna take work for the Dawgs to get where Clemson is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me this...

Dec 22, 2017, 11:08 PM

After we beat Auburn, Scar, Alabama and UGA, how is the SEC championship trophy going to be delivered to Clemson, SC? FedEx, UPS, private courier?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell me this...

Dec 22, 2017, 11:22 PM

If I was a betting man, I would bet they would want it to be kept quiet and private, and they would have it delivered to Clemson quietly and privately!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell me this...

Dec 22, 2017, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Tell me this... ]

We don't have room for that trophy. The trophy case is getting pretty full. At any rate, why would we want a trophy from that conference, when we already have a 2017 trophy from a superior conference?

Agreed

Dec 23, 2017, 1:05 AM

It's a rivalry that needs to be renewed. Maybe we can get Danny to stand down there on the sidelines in ATL with a pack of Red Man, just to make it seem like old times. Sure wish we could suit up David Treadwell one more time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful what you wish for, leghumper.***

Dec 23, 2017, 7:21 AM

Yes to this - CU and UGA was big boy ball and great

Dec 23, 2017, 7:46 AM

rivalry - although we, meaning fans, got treated pretty poorly in Athens - so long as you guys have outgrown your coot like behavior this matchup would be epic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes to this - CU and UGA was big boy ball and great

Dec 23, 2017, 9:50 AM

The last time I was in Athens was in 1986, when I got back in my truck, I told my friend that went with me that was my last time in Athens for a FB game, and I have never went back to date. I've made this long without seeing a Clemson, UGA game, and I'm sure I will survive the rest of my life without seeing the inside of Sanford Stadium!!! When you go to a game some where, and the fans will follow you to your vehicle trying to pick a fight, that is a place that you should never go back to. If either of those two would have touched me, I was ready to shoot both of them, and I told them that when I reached my truck. What they didn't know was, if they had put their hands on me at any where on the way to my truck, I would have shot the shiot out of both of them, and just went home!!! Sanford Stadium is a bad place to visit if you lose, even worst if they lose!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping UGAy wins in the semis too.

Dec 23, 2017, 9:36 AM

But I will settle for sending Saban into retirement. My money is on OU but I'd like to beat two overrated sec teams in the post season bringing Clemson's season total to four.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,958
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic