Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How do you make Metal Pure?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

How do you make Metal Pure?

Sep 29, 2019, 7:33 PM

The strongest metal is made by putting heat to it and burning off the impurities. The only way sometimes to know if you have the real deal or not is to test it.
Some posters on here are starting to "burn off"! Our coaching staff has been through the fire and know what to do.
Some of the players have not! They will have to learn "under fire"! It's the only way we will be galvanized to the point where we want to be. It's all a part of the process; so please for those who are freaking out: "stop it"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Sep 29, 2019, 7:48 PM

80 players are sophomores or freshmen. Lots of learning to do.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Yep

Sep 29, 2019, 9:09 PM

We are on a bye week now right? If so this comes at a great time. I’m so proud of these kids man. If that was our worst effort with such a young team then wow. A lack of fireworks big deal. They never let the game get away from them. They got heart, I feel sorry for every opponent going forward....wait no I don’t. ??????????

Message was edited by: Doc Diesel®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep

Sep 29, 2019, 9:24 PM

Another aspect so many people including poster on tnet don't understand is: "what you just typed out"! We are incredibly young. Many of these guys have been getting in the game; Saturday was the first real adversity. They handled it well. Even had we lost they handled it well.
This game could be a defining moment that propels us to where we want to be ultimately! I don't see it as a bad thing!
The AP can.
The other polls and analyst already have an ax to grind and look for anything to put their "man-crush" teams higher. No worries there.
Tigers still have 100% control of it's destiny and you can't be upset or worried about that!

You have to go through the fire to get to the point you are strengthened enough to take on all comers!

Re: How do you make Metal Pure?

Sep 29, 2019, 8:21 PM

actually it's called annealing and it's the process of heating and slowly cooling metal for molecular alignment and removing stresses. Just saying...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 29, 2019, 9:01 PM

Thank Tigercook! I figure the average TNet poster wouldn't know that, so! But, thanks! Just trying to keep it simple.

Sep 29, 2019, 9:35 PM

Ask the old Japanese Samurai sword masters how to make metal "pure".... they made annealing metal a fine art. Like Dabo does...

Go Tigers!!!

Actuall it's the right "impurities" in metals that make them

Sep 29, 2019, 9:54 PM

even stronger.

Sep 29, 2019, 10:06 PM

Or should we be tempering?

Tempering is a heat treatment that improves the toughness of hard, brittle steels so that they will hold up during processing.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic